So I was evicted from a place I've never lived in....

JetBlack69

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2001
I applied for an apartment and was accepted, but they said that I had an eviction on my record! :confused: I asked them about it and they said I was evicted on 10/9/2002 at 1804 Beloit Ave, Janesville WI. I've never been there in my life. Any idea who I should contact about this? Is there any way for me to see my record?

Thanks

JetBlack69

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2001
I guess I was evicted from an Amoco Food Shop!

Check out the address!

I guess the link works, but it has : P in it so it looks wrong :p

EDIT: Actully the address is different, I guess I lived in 1804 and the Amaco is at 1840

Aves

Lifer
Feb 7, 2001
Originally posted by: JetBlack69
I applied for an apartment and was accepted, but they said that I had an eviction on my record!

Well the question is, what "record" are they talking about? I assume that it could be your credit report in which case you need to dispute it with the credit bureaus.

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003
Dude, that is 1804 Beloit Ave, Janesville WI. Get it right. BTW, I used to live in Beloit unfortunately.

JetBlack69

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2001
Originally posted by: DainBramaged
Dude, that is 1804 Beloit Ave, Janesville WI. Get it right. BTW, I used to live in Beloit unfortunately.

Thanks, yeah. Does it suck? Do you know who lived there? :p

JetBlack69

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2001
Originally posted by: aves2k
Originally posted by: JetBlack69
I applied for an apartment and was accepted, but they said that I had an eviction on my record!

Well the question is, what "record" are they talking about? I assume that it could be your credit report in which case you need to dispute it with the credit bureaus.

I don't know, I left her a message. Probably my credit report.

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003
Originally posted by: Homerboy
wait wait
did somebody in this thread just admit to LIVING in Beloit?!

Yeah, I did. :(

Edit: Hard to say what is there, there are a lot of gas stations, warehouses and storage facilities around that area.

Cristatus

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2004
wait wait

I have no idea where Beloit is, or why it's bad, but apparently, thatt seems to be why he is "DainBramaged"

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003
Originally posted by: logic1485
wait wait

I have no idea where Beloit is, or why it's bad, but apparently, thatt seems to be why he is "DainBramaged"

Middle of Wisconsin on the border of Illinois. Old industrial town that no longer has any industry but lots of bangers and marijuana.

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Well, JetBlack69 is a pretty common name. Probably just confusing you with another JetBlack69. :D

Landroval

Platinum Member
Feb 5, 2005
For years Discover card has claimed that my husband lives at some weird address that is actually a shopping mall. Even though he never lived near there and we have been in the sme place (with ample records) for almost a decade. We tried and tried to get it off his credit report (just because it is wrong), but no matter how much evidene we provide, Disacover keeps reporting it and refuses to remove it.

JetBlack69

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2001
Originally posted by: Landroval
For years Discover card has claimed that my husband lives at some weird address that is actually a shopping mall. Even though he never lived near there and we have been in the sme place (with ample records) for almost a decade. We tried and tried to get it off his credit report (just because it is wrong), but no matter how much evidene we provide, Disacover keeps reporting it and refuses to remove it.

So an eviction would go on a credit report and not on some other report?

Thanks.