So, I was drinking, and I had a friend drive my car home, and my DD nearly wrecked my car.

notfred

Lifer
Feb 12, 2001
We ended up backwards and about 2 feet away from driving up a curb. It was raining earlier today and the car doesn't stick to the pavement very well with lots of throttle and some water on the road. If I knew that was going to happen, I would have driven home myself. I'm not THAT drunk. Anyway, I'm glad my car isn't wrecked.

ThaGrandCow

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2001
Your car is fine, you are fine, stop complaining. If you were drinking enough to need a DD then you may not have made the split-second decision that your friend did and saved your car.

zixxer

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2001
Originally posted by: milagro
what kind of car and in what kind of condition?

edit

bleh sorry for the comment.

Why does it have a mustang on the front notfred? (rather than a cobra, as a real cobra would)

if this works

notfred

Lifer
Feb 12, 2001
Originally posted by: se7enty7

Why does it have a mustang on the front notfred? (rather than a cobra, as a real cobra would)

They came from the factory that way. the Cobra emblem in your link is aftermarket, although a LOT of cobra owners have those on the front.

notfred

Lifer
Feb 12, 2001
Wow, I did a good job with spelling and grammar last night, considering I was drinking.