So, I was about to go to sleep...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SWScorch

Diamond Member
May 13, 2001
this weekend I went back home, and after crawling into my bed, felt something run down the small of the back. I brushed it away, and figured it was just the sheets settling or something. Then, I felt it again, only this time it felt like something was crawling on my inner thigh, dangerously close to the jewels. I started to get worried, but glanced down and didn't see anything, so I figured it was nothing. But then, I felt it crawling down my leg, so I turned on the light, and it was this medium-sized black spider crawling on me! I hate spiders with a passion unmatched by many, and the mere thought of one on me makes my skin crawl. This one wasn't too big, maybe dime-sized, but it was big enough and the fact that it was crawling around my groinal region was more than I could take. So I smooshed him a good one.

Ornery

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: PCTweaker5

hahaha yeah! that sux dude, its like fighting a wasp all night and then you lose it and are scared sh*tless as to where it is. In my old house in NM we lived in this pretty nice house but in my room there would always be a wasp that snuck in every couple of days and this one night I woke up to like 10 wasps on the ceiling and I was so damn scared. They must have been there for a while because the hole they got in from was a very small hole so they couldnt all just get in a once so Im sure they crawled on my face a couple of times. Good luck with the coutch man and dont let your blanket touch the floor. lol
I'd rather be in a room with 10 visible wasps than one hidden spider!