So I want a really nice mATX Desktop case

88keys

Golden Member
Aug 24, 2012
I'm tired of the cheap $50 cases I've had in the past. I want one that is built with quality and looks nice, and I want it to be a Desktop or Cube as opposed to a tower for the sake of showing it off..

Im looking to spend around $200 or so, and I have no major preferences so long as I can get a 2x slot video card inside without too much trouble.

I really would like one thats made of stainless steel...

Last edited:

88keys

Golden Member
Aug 24, 2012
^^^^ YES YES YES!

Its out of stock though, and newegg has a way of never restocking the cases that I like :(

Stryker124

Dec 10, 2010
if you like that lian li, then how about this silverstone? also aluminum and much cheaper.
i have the gd05b, which is similar except the gd04b has an aluminum faceplate

I'm also running the GD05 at home, and its a really quality case. It's meant for HTPC, but works great on a bookshelf in my office as the primary PC case.

I like the Lian Li cases, but found the GD05 on special for ~65.00 on Amazon a few months back, and must say, I'll be buying more cases from them.

Zap

Elite Member
Oct 13, 1999
^^^^ YES YES YES!

Its out of stock though, and newegg has a way of never restocking the cases that I like :(

The black one is available. You can also check elsewhere for availability. Newegg claims the silver one is discontinued.

88keys

Golden Member
Aug 24, 2012
Thanks alot guys, those are all really really nice cases worth showing off.....