So i threw in the "Team America" dvd last night...

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
And as i'm watching it...it occured to me how cool it would be to be part of the team that got to build those sets. Miniature model building stuff. That would be a pretty cool job.

:thumbsup:

pulse8

Lifer
May 3, 2000
Probably for like a week. Then it would just get really annoying and frustrating. Matt Stone and Trey Parker said they'd never do anything ever again with puppets because of how long and tedious working with those sets and puppets was.

The stuff they did do for that movie was pretty impressive, though.

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
Originally posted by: pulse8
Probably for like a week. Then it would just get really annoying and frustrating. Matt Stone and Trey Parker said they'd never do anything ever again with puppets because of how long and tedious working with those sets and puppets was.

The stuff they did do for that movie was pretty impressive, though.

Yeah i could see that. I dunno...it would sure beat sitting in an office all day long though. I'm sure the puppets were the most frustrating part i would think. *shrug*

And i knew the first reply to this thread, would be exactly what was posted. LOL

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
I always thought a much bigger deal would have been made about the movie if anybody else had made it, due to the puppetry aspect.

DaveSimmons

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2001
MATT DAMON!

A big :thumbsup: to Parker & Stone for their creativity in making this. Even if I wasn't laughing non-stop it was -much- better than Scary Movie 20, Date movie, Epic Movie, and other stupid parody movies that tried to be this century's Airplane or Top Secret! but failed miserably.

grohl

Platinum Member
Jun 27, 2004
that movie sucked, it was really unwatchable, barely made it an hour.

Queasy

Moderator<br>Console Gaming
Aug 24, 2001
Originally posted by: grohl

Derka Derka Mohammed Jihad!

cKGunslinger

Lifer
Nov 29, 1999

Thanks. Now 90% of us will know to place very little value on you movie opinions int he future.

:music:C'mon everybody,
we got quilting to do! :music:

;)

adairusmc

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2006
:music: Why does Michael Bay get to keep on making movies?

I guess Pearl Harbor sucked....just a little bit more than I miss you :music:

rocadelpunk

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2001
Originally posted by: cKGunslinger

Thanks. Now 90% of us will know to place very little value on you movie opinions int he future.

:music:C'mon everybody,
we got quilting to do! :music:

;)

yep

Slick5150

Diamond Member
Nov 10, 2001
I had Kim Jong Il's "I'm... so... Ronrey.." song stuck in my head for weeks after I saw that.

fatpat268

Diamond Member
Jan 14, 2006
Thanks for reminding me of Team America... it's been a while since I've seen it.