So I think tonight was officially the worst night of my life ...

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
First of all my girl and I was in some stupid argument from last night that we magically made up from. I slept like 3 hours last night too so I'm tired on top of it all.

Second her friends couldnt make up their god damn mind where to go and finally at 10:45 we find out where they wanna go and we go to meet em (it's her friends bday).

Third I go to the damn place and we're with a group of like 12 people, 2 guys and 10 girls, and they won't let me cause I'm wearing a white t-shirt (and I had dressy jeans on). It's not an undershirt, it's just a nice t-shirt that is plain. And this place is not a club or a lounge, it's just a bar. And on top of that, some guy w/cargo pants and a long sleeve t-shirt went in right after they wouldn't let me in.

Fourth, I go back to my girls car w/my friend that lives right around the corner to get a shirt I can wear, and my girls car is towed. So after arguing for 15 mins which was pointless we had to take a cab to get it.

So I had a night out on the town that cost me $150 and I didn't even step foot in a bar.

Needless to say I'm in a pretty shitty mood right now.

nick1985

Lifer
Dec 29, 2002
You spelled "towed" wrong. I LOL'ed.

And if this is the worst night of your life, you must have had a pretty good life so far.

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
Originally posted by: nick1985
You spelled "towed" wrong. I LOL'ed.

And if this is the worst night of your life, you must have had a pretty good life so far.

hah that made me LOL when I read it.

And I'm saying it was the worst night that just turned out crappy that was supposed to be a night full of fun.

But yah I guess that's not too bad considering worst situation scenarios.