So I just found the perfect halloween costume

Injury

Lifer
Jul 19, 2004
First time on the internet?

It'll work if you want all of the worthwhile girls to look at you like you're a sleeze, while the trashy girls you don't want try to get attention by using you.

nboy22

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2002
Originally posted by: Injury

It'll work if you want all of the worthwhile girls to look at you like you're a sleeze, while the trashy girls you don't want try to get attention by using you.

No I saw it before.. thought I would revive it since it's getting close to halloween and all. Haha.. I would wear it as a JOKE.. not to seriously try to get girls.. c'mon...

Gooberlx2

Lifer
May 4, 2001

Geez...it's a Halloween costume. Who takes that kind of stuff so seriously? It's funny.

nboy22

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2002
Originally posted by: The Boston Dangler
lol reminds me of my mistletoe beltbuckle.

Niceee hahaha

Originally posted by: jdini76
how can something be "mens' and "unisex"?

good point.. who knows. It's ebay so you can't expect too much.

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
All the closeted alternative lifestyle men will come out of the closet to test their breath. Let us know how that works out for you.

Hammerhead

Platinum Member
Jul 26, 2001
Originally posted by: Gooberlx2

Geez...it's a Halloween costume. Who takes that kind of stuff so seriously? It's funny.

he's just mad because only the dudes wanted to take his test.