So I just finished watching Precious. [extreme spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.

amdhunter

Lifer
May 19, 2003
I can honestly say that the movie was fantastic, and the schoolteacher was freaking hot as hell.

Seeing Mo'Nique
masturbating in bed
was kind of a wtf moment though. Too bad it wasn't that incredibly hot
lesbian
teacher. For some odd reason, I thought that Mariah Carey actually looked really nice without makeup. She did look old, but very hittable.

In all seriousness though, this movie had moments where I just felt really bad for the main character, and I actually felt like a tear would fall. I've never seen any movie ever that got an emotional response like that. :( This movie was that good.

Not that I expect it from any of you
White guys up in here
, but did anyone else see this flick? What did you think of it?

Oh yeah, here is a pic of the hot
lesbian teacher
. :awe:

paula-patton-1-0808-lg.jpg

zerocool84

Lifer
Nov 11, 2004
I thought it was ganna be better. It wasn't bad but everyone was saying that it makes you really sad but there wasn't enough character development for me to feel sad for them. I only teared up in the ending when there were all with the counselor.

amdhunter

Lifer
May 19, 2003
I thought it was ganna be better. It wasn't bad but everyone was saying that it makes you really sad but there wasn't enough character development for me to feel sad for them. I only teared up in the ending when there were all with the counselor.

Yeah, that was the saddest part. I didn't like the end too much either; they could have put a small text summary or something.

I really liked the movie otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.