So, i just decided to give my support to Ron Paul...

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

LegendKiller

Lifer
Mar 5, 2001
Originally posted by: BoberFett

No, of course he's not correct. I'm only eight and I get $2 a week for keeping my room clean, just like the rest of Ron Paul's supporters.

With the way they are projecting their intelligence re: finance and economics, it's no wonder people think this.

Mavtek3100

Jan 15, 2008
Originally posted by: LegendKiller

No, of course he's not correct. I'm only eight and I get $2 a week for keeping my room clean, just like the rest of Ron Paul's supporters.

With the way they are projecting their intelligence re: finance and economics, it's no wonder people think this.

Notice it's you who disappeared from the cage.

palehorse

Lifer
Dec 21, 2005
Originally posted by: Mavtek3100

maybe that's because nobody ever showed up who was willing to debate him with any original thought...?

Nobody else with any understanding military strategy showed up, so I can relate! :D

BeauJangles

Lifer
Aug 26, 2001
Originally posted by: Mavtek3100

Notice how you refuse to respond to any of my threads calling out your so-called history.