So i installed Call of Duty 4

UglyDuckling

May 6, 2015
Played my first map and top fragged a free for all match 47/15 KDR, all i did was hold angles and use sound, i utterly destroyed everyone.

The match consisted of around 10 max rank players... though i am sure rank means nothing skill wise in COD, but it tells you the length they had played, i was the lowest rank of course with a fresh player.

I am a Counter Strike GO player, and rank is MG2.

Last edited:

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
Ron-Burgundy-This-Just-In-No-One-Cares.jpg

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
So I played Pong

Played against everyone at the rec center and went undefeated. All I did was hold corners and use bounces and I utterly destroyed anyone.

The match consisted of around 10 max rank table tennis players... though I am sure rank means nothing skill wise in Pong, but it tells you the length they had played, i was the lowest rank of course with a fresh player.

I am a ski-ball player, and rank is LU9.

Got to go, being shipped off to Vietnam War.

futurefields

Diamond Member
Jun 2, 2012
Average CS player is definitely going to be above average at COD.

That's why I like COD.

I can compete.

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
Average CS player is definitely going to be above average at COD.

That's why I like COD.

I can compete.

Had a roommate that has played CS since it came out. As of today, he has 1,241.8 hours in CS: GO and 1,063 hours in CS: Source. Those numbers are from Steam, so throw in several thousand more hours before Steam, while he was in college. He also has another Steam account with 248.5 hours in CS: GO that he uses to destroy people who are significantly worse than him (I don't understand how the rankings\match making works, but he plays in tournaments regularly.)

Watching him play these "competitive" matches is like watching paint dry. Everyone rushes up to the corners of the long hallways and stares at them.