So I had parked my camper next to a guy who had died in his SUV in a Walmart Parking lot

steppinthrax

Diamond Member
Jul 17, 2006
I was on vacation this week. I checked out from the campground and wanted to board a ferry before I headed home. I called the Walmart the night before to obtain permission to park my camper there for a few hours. The next morning I found an area as far away as possible from the Walmart (but still within their lot) in the corner. There was a silver colored SUV next to be with what I thought was a person sleeping inside. I locked up my hitch and left for the ferry. When I returned to the lot (about 6 hours later) the SUV was still there but I didn't pay close attention to who or what was in it. I decided to go ahead and get some bulbs to change my tails lights. I headed over to the walmart, when I returned my camper and the area was surrounded with police.

I was thinking that maybe I had started a fire or they thought my camper was suspicious. When I approached they told me that the guy next to me had been dead and he was parked there around midnight before!!!

So I had been on/off working around this dead dude that was maybe a few feet from me. :eek:

BD231

Lifer
Feb 26, 2001
Haha

Happened to me in San Francisco. Was smokin weed with some white kids in a parking lot and a chick noticed an actually dead guy in a truck. Called the police and left before they showed up cus you know, high AF and whatnot.

thebestMAX

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2000
Had some guy commit suicide in the field next door to my girlfriends apartment. It was actually a baseball diamond and the guy did it around home plate. Body was there most of the week end. Actually had this happen twice but with a different guy each time. Second time was across the street from where I lived.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Had some guy commit suicide in the field next door to my girlfriends apartment. It was actually a baseball diamond and the guy did it around home plate. Body was there most of the week end. Actually had this happen twice but with a different guy each time. Second time was across the street from where I lived.

I would imagine two successful suicides involves two different people, but I can be flexible.

thebestMAX

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2000
I would imagine two successful suicides involves two different people, but I can be flexible.

I stated it that way very much on purpose. Been here long enough to know I would be jumped on if I only said " Actually had this happen twice". LOL Guess I lose either way but Im glad you guys had fun.

Reactions: Ajay

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
I stated it that way very much on purpose. Been here long enough to know I would be jumped on if I only said " Actually had this happen twice". LOL Guess I lose either way but Im glad you guys had fun.
Well, you are the best.....

Ajay

Lifer
Jan 8, 2001

"Long term exposure to ATOT is the leading cause ADPS**" - Aristotle

** Auto Defensive Posting Syndrome

And, that for the LOLZ :)

Ajay

Lifer
Jan 8, 2001
I don't think it's the lawn that you should be concerned about.

and pics

LOL!
And no, my wife may find out :oops:

Edit - and I don't want to get ban hammered for posting those kind of pics in the wrong place...

Last edited: