So i had a nice conversation with Danny DeVito Last night...

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
He, of course, runs the local 7-11 in my old neightborhhod, which I got to by pushing myself around on a restaurant chair that had ball-bearing wheels on the bottom.

First I was ragging on the fact that he had the nerve to sell a damn $50 cake in his store. I told him that no one in their right mind would buy it but he told me some "sucker" would go for it soon. He said this while wearing the same delapidated outfit that he wore in "Taxi." Mirror image of his character really....except that he was managing this 7-11.

I was really hungry and the cake looked really yummy, so I offered him #10 but he refused:(

He then proceed to show off some rare Java beans, previously branded "Nestle Tollhouse" before he took a hairdryer to the label. Appearantly they were expensive as well.

His prized pocession was a bag of Road Island Halls Lozenges. Appearantly they were reallY rare, but it never made fiscal sense to load up on them. Appearantly the one bag would net him$700, but if he brought huge supplies, he wouldn't be able to keep up the inflation and people would just load up on them, perhaps sell them off, and never come backup...

He couldn't stand having anyone making money off of him....

..and then my alarm clock sounded.

tm37

Lifer
Jan 24, 2001
If you are dreaming about Danny Devito I am scared for you

At least dream about Rhea Pearlman.

BrokenVisage

Lifer
Jan 29, 2005
Originally posted by: tm37

Barf, I'd rather dream about talking to one of the funniest small guys ever, might wake up with a few good laughs.

jadinolf

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999
Originally posted by: tm37

That would be a nightmare. :frown: