So, I am rice-in my Laptop up.

hevnsnt

Lifer
Mar 18, 2000
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire
dAt mAd tYt3 y0

Bet it adds at least 200MHz.

- M4H

hehe at least.. I am running benchmarks now to see exactly how much mhz it added.

Jan 31, 2002
Originally posted by: hevnsnt
dAt mAd tYt3 y0

- M4H

hehe at least.. I am running benchmarks now to see exactly how much mhz it added.

You need some Altezzas y0 ... they'd blend really well with your laptop's colour ;)

- M4H

arcenite

Lifer
Dec 9, 2001
Originally posted by: hevnsnt
dAt mAd tYt3 y0

- M4H

You need some Altezzas y0 ... they'd blend really well with your laptop's colour ;)

- M4H

:beer:

ApacheXMD

Platinum Member
Oct 9, 1999
will that stuff start to peel from the heat of your hands and the laptop? cuz that would suck

-patchy

hevnsnt

Lifer
Mar 18, 2000
Originally posted by: ApacheXMD
will that stuff start to peel from the heat of your hands and the laptop? cuz that would suck

-patchy

I thought about that as well, only one way of finding out.. I will report back if it does.. But I think the way I have it covered it should be fine (there are not any edges where my hands rest)

Koing

Elite Member <br> Super Moderator<br> Health and F
Oct 11, 2000
Originally posted by: Amorphus
What was in the upper left in this pic?

Eagle eyes!

hevnsnt the laptop looks MUCH better now. Good stuff.

Koing

XZeroII

Lifer
Jun 30, 2001
Sounds like a good idea. If it weren't snowing up a storm right now, I'd go get some paint and mod-up mine.

Palek

Jun 20, 2001
I vote for a gigantic cardboard wing on the back of the screen. And a Type-R sticker.

hevnsnt

Lifer
Mar 18, 2000
Originally posted by: GtPrOjEcTX
screwed up around the lower right portion of the keyboard keys? (can still see the blue)

Yeah a little bit, but you can only see it with a flash (the blue has reflective particles) You cant see it normally.