So how soon will women exterminate men?

Braznor

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2005
Get real, folks. Its just a matter of time before they decide men are superfluous for reproduction. Then we are fvcked in a real unfvcking way.

:(

rasczak

Lifer
Jan 29, 2005
Originally posted by: Braznor
Get real, folks. Its just a matter of time before they decide men are superfluous for reproduction. Then we are fvcked in a real unfvcking way.

the day women grow penii where their taint is.

kotss

Oct 29, 2004
Just as in the game of golf the ladies just do not have the balls for it.

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
Haven't you seen Seinfeld? If women everywhere withhold sex, all men will finally realize their true potential. Peace will reign across the Earth, all disease will be cured, there will no longer be 'third-world' countries, and Duke Nukem Forever will finally be released. It will be Utopia, so I say bring it on.

KT

Anubis

No Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
tbqhwy.com
Originally posted by: rasczak

some of those allready exist

rasczak

Lifer
Jan 29, 2005
Originally posted by: Anubis

some of those allready exist

ahh i forgot about the folks. well a working one anyway

lyssword

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2005
Originally posted by: KeithTalent
Haven't you seen Seinfeld? If women everywhere withhold sex, all men will finally realize their true potential. Peace will reign across the Earth, all disease will be cured, there will no longer be 'third-world' countries, and Duke Nukem Forever will finally be released. It will be Utopia, so I say bring it on.

KT

yeah, right :roll:

KeithTalent

Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
Originally posted by: lyssword

KT

yeah, right :roll:

Sarcasm?

KT

legoman666

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2003

KT

that episode was hilarious.

desy

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2000
Should have a long time ago
But they are too 'emotional' to do what is necessary

jjones

Lifer
Oct 9, 2001
This must somehow be related to all of the urinal threads today. Eventually, women's pent-up jealousy of a man's ability to pee standing up will explode and bring the ultimate doom upon the males of the species.

jjones

Lifer
Oct 9, 2001

KT
Okay, you had me as a believer until you put the Duke Nukem comment in there. :p

Saint Michael

Golden Member
Aug 4, 2007

The plural of penis would be penes (pronounced "pee-neez").

KeithTalent

Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
Originally posted by: jjones

KT
Okay, you had me as a believer until you put the Duke Nukem comment in there. :p

Haha, yes, that is the most difficult one to believe isn't it. :laugh:

KT

SpunkyJones

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2004
Originally posted by: Saint Michael

Why do you know this? :p

Saint Michael

Golden Member
Aug 4, 2007
Originally posted by: SpunkyJones
Originally posted by: Saint Michael

Why do you know this? :p

It's Latin.

bigrash

Lifer
Feb 20, 2001

KT

That's true. Didn't George become a genius when he stopped having sex. I don't believe the Duke Nukem Forever part though :)