So, how many people believe if we didn't invade Iraq they would have attacked us by now?

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

element

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Gaard
Originally posted by: element®
Originally posted by: sandorski
The US would be a pile of smoldering ruins right now if Bush hadn't pre-empted Iraq! Everyone knows it's the Truth! Why deny it? ;)

You mean like this?

Or how about this?

That enough destruction on U.S. soil for you? Probably not huh, go ahead tell the truth. Why deny it?

You sure you're not Hopper? ;)

I would ask if you're sure you're not Moonie. But Moonie being several powers of 10 times more intelligent than you, there can be no confusion. Well that and the fact that I'd rather stick to the topic at hand. Rather disappointed in the lack of arguments for your side though.

philmore47

Aug 18, 2003
So, how many people believe if we didn't invade Iraq they would have attacked us by now?

The US was probably not in any immentant danger from attacks by Iraq, however it was more a matter of protecting others. With Saddom insain running the show, and having powerful weapons (nuclear, bio etc.) at his diposal, things would not be good.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: GrGr
The US would be a pile of smoldering ruins right now if Bush hadn't pre-empted Iraq! Everyone knows it's the Truth! Why deny it? ;)

You mean like this?

Or how about this?

That enough destruction on U.S. soil for you? Probably not huh, go ahead tell the truth. Why deny it?

Saddam did that? When?

Who said Saddam did it? When?

You implied it. So, Bush has Carte Blanche to Pre-empt because of 9/11,eh?

Is that what YOU think? Because I don't see anyone else here besides you that's said it.

Ok then, besides stirring up sh@t, how about laying what you think on the line?

I admit to assuming that your response was somehow supportive of the Bush Pre-emption policy, if I'm wrong in my assumption, I apologize.

Gaard

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2002
Originally posted by: Gaard

You mean like this?

Or how about this?

You sure you're not Hopper? ;)

I would ask if you're sure you're not Moonie. But Moonie being several powers of 10 times more intelligent than you, there can be no confusion. Well that and the fact that I'd rather stick to the topic at hand. Rather disappointed in the lack of arguments for your side though.

You'd rather stick to the topic at hand? Which is what? That we needed to attack Iraq because of 9/11?