So how long will you live?

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
Mine said 89 years, and I smoke. It must be that I cut down to 10-15 cigarretes a day......

Brooks

Banned
Oct 9, 1999
When we get old medical science will be better, add some on to that :)

I don't know my blood pressure etc. Also the weight one is misleading because it takes into account only overall weight and not my above average muscle mass, so I have to think of what my weight would be without the muscle.

Hmm, it says 85 years, that actually sounds about right considering family history and the fact that I live somewhat healthily :)

Brooks

Locutus of Board

Diamond Member
Dec 14, 1999
The first one has me peeing in my pants.

The three biggest negative factors that you have going for you are:
1. Gender
2. Family health
3. Weight

Prodigy^

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
71, this is messed up.......

1. Weight
2. Gender
3. Family health

bleh, I weight 10 pounds too little maybe. I'm male.....is that a factor? :D my family.....dad died at 60, one had cancer, at age 85.....uhm?!?!?

WombatWoman

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2000
In my experience, length isn't the only important thing.
The most satisfying life may not be the longest one, but the one with the most breadth.

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999

The three biggest positive factors that you have going for you are:
1. Personality type
2. Education
3. Smoking

1. Gender
2. Diet
3. Blood pressure

Who knows on the blood pressure thing, though, I just guessed at that...

Viper GTS

yakko

Lifer
Apr 18, 2000
It says I am going to croak at 72.

The test is kind of vague.It does not ask if I am a vegetarian.The drinking question is yes or no not how often.It says I should wiegh 20 pounds less than I ever have been since I turned 18 and that was when I was in better shape.When it asks about cancer it does not ask if anyone has died of it in my family.The only person I know of who did was because she did nothing about it once she found out about it.

Crysla

Banned
Jan 26, 2000
91...WOOHOO. My family has longevity on it's side...all but one of my grandparents lived until past 85.:) Looks like I will be ruling the Nekkid Kingdom for a long time.:D

Princess;)

Gustavus

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
It says I should plan on living to be 102. Guess I had better go back to work if that is the case, since I will run out of money long before then. Damn, just when I thought I had it made!