So how long until after the election until our next terrorist attack?

GoingUp

Lifer
Jul 31, 2002
Clinton got hit in Feb 1993 with the WTC, Bush in November 2001.

How long after the next president gets elected do we see another terror attack by an Al Queda group to test and see what the new president will do? (Regardless of who gets voted in)

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Immediately.

Obama is a secret Muslim Marxist who wants to destroy America. Considering all the prominent parts of our government that will be at his inauguration he will wear a suicide bombing vest to the event and blow it up. On his desk you will find a stack of papers, including signed surrender documents to Osama Bin Laden, the Taliban, and Venezuela.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
As much as I hate to say it, Terrorists are more likely to attack American soil if Obama is elected.

As it is, Al-Quida is achieving their objectives of bankrupting America as the USA also alienates the rest of the world. No further attacks needed as the initial 911 attack puts everything on autopilot. And any illusions that GWB and homeland security are protecting us is a dangerous illusion, because it is an all offense and no defense strategy.

But a smarter President Obama may reverse the trends, and that may cause Al-Quida to give us a booster shot. Al-Quida, according to the NIE has regained its operational capabilities years ago, and there are now far more terrorists attack world wide than there were prior to 911. American borders and its ports are incredible vulnerable, and GWB&co have done nothing to harden them.

And neither GWB, Obama, or McCain could prevent Al-Quida from attacking America, if Al-Quida leadership again decides to target the USA.

jonks

Lifer
Feb 7, 2005
Depends on when my plutonium arrives. Doc Brown Delivery Service is notoriously unreliable.

(to the feds reading, that's a joke son)

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
my understanding was that electing Obama will cause the terrorists to turn their swords into plowshares, hold hands with their enemies, and sing a song in a field of flowers and rainbows.

or was that coke?

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Originally posted by: winnar111
Soon. It makes sense to wait out Bush's term to go after the pacifist.

Wait, I thought he was the irresponsible guy who wanted to attack Pakistan? Which one is it?

magomago

Lifer
Sep 28, 2002
Originally posted by: jonks
Depends on when my plutonium arrives. Doc Brown Delivery Service is notoriously unreliable.

(to the feds reading, that's a joke son)

Yeah, it is all a diversion by him because I'm really working behind the scenes :p

Except I ordered from ACME, which doesn't have any better of a reputation (Ask Wile E Coyote...but atleast they had no tax!)

jonks

Lifer
Feb 7, 2005
Originally posted by: eskimospy

Wait, I thought he was the irresponsible guy who wanted to attack Pakistan? Which one is it?

I started typing out responses to various people in 3 threads and after a paragraph or so pointing out why what they thought was idiotic I just closed the window and shrugged. Ya can't fix stupid.

winnar111

Banned
Mar 10, 2008

Kind of difficult to do that after he releases all the radicals from Guantanemo bay and has to chase them down.

Arkaign

Lifer
Oct 27, 2006
Depends on ButterBean's White Power buddies. Probably as soon as they can get a cooler full of Keystone Light and a trailer to pull their fertilizer bombs with his AMC Pacer.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

Kind of difficult to do that after he releases all the radicals from Guantanemo bay and has to chase them down.

Huh? Wouldn't that make it even easier and more necessary to invade Pakistan? Are you saying Obama would have to go into even more countries then? How can he be a pacifist and all this?

Harvey

Administrator<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
How many threads about essentially the same dumbass speculation do we need? This is NOT politics, and it's definitely NOT news. It's just empty motormouth fear mongering, and it's a tasteless waste of time and bandwidth.

retrospooty

Platinum Member
Apr 3, 2002

Wow... What a paranoid coward you have become... Or were you always this way? Better cling to your gun and religion ;)

pstylesss

Platinum Member
Mar 21, 2007
Biden said it would happen pretty quickly when he was here in Washington.

Originally posted by: Harvey
How many threads about essentially the same dumbass speculation do we need? This is NOT politics, and it's definitely NOT news. It's just empty motormouth fear mongering, and it's a tasteless waste of time and bandwidth.

I agree with Harvey. But can we also agree that caring how much was spent on a candidates clothing is also equally ridiculous?

winnar111

Banned
Mar 10, 2008

Huh? Wouldn't that make it even easier and more necessary to invade Pakistan? Are you saying Obama would have to go into even more countries then? How can he be a pacifist and all this?

More likely, he'll be chasing them down the highways here, as the streets of New York turn into a bombing zone similar to Israel.

tw1164

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 1999
Immediately.

Obama is a secret Muslim Marxist who wants to destroy America. Considering all the prominent parts of our government that will be at his inauguration he will wear a suicide bombing vest to the event and blow it up. On his desk you will find a stack of papers, including signed surrender documents to Osama Bin Laden, the Taliban, and Venezuela.

So Biden is going to be president then, or will Obama make sure to stand close enough to him. Is Nancy Pelosi the true mastermind behind the plot?

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: Harvey

I agree but you know it will happen and of course will all be the Democrats fault.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Originally posted by: tw1164
Immediately.

So Biden is going to be president then, or will Obama make sure to stand close enough to him. Is Nancy Pelosi the true mastermind behind the plot?

Biden will survive, but he will only serve as the temporary administrator and slave overseer for the Islamic Republic of Venezuela's newest colony.