So how far will USC fall in the AP Ranking after today's upset? Predictions? :)

Lyfer

Diamond Member
May 28, 2003
I'm thinking definitely out of the top 10, maybe in the top 15.

sciencewhiz

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2000
Michigan fell from 3rd to 10th, USC should be similar.

I thought they were overranked, unfortunately, and I'm an SC fan.

Lyfer

Diamond Member
May 28, 2003
Originally posted by: sciencewhiz
Michigan fell from 3rd to 10th, USC should be similar.

I thought they were overranked, unfortunately, and I'm an SC fan.

Michigan fell to a ranked Oregon team (which got analed by Washington ST.:D), USC fell to a (3-3) Cal team. Chances of still being top 10 doesn't look good.

BTW,

GO CANES!

Lyfer

Diamond Member
May 28, 2003
Originally posted by: ElFenix
don't forget iowa lost as well.

Iowas definitely gonna be in the top 25 after today's lost to a "decent" spartan team.:)

NeoV

Diamond Member
Apr 18, 2000
Hard to figure out that Oregon game today.......ND beats Wash St......good comeback, but they won.....Michigan clobbers ND 38-0......Oregon beats Michigan........Wash St clobbers Oregon.....

Have to love NCAA football!

USC will be 10-12,somewhere in there....

Lyfer

Diamond Member
May 28, 2003
Originally posted by: NeoV
Hard to figure out that Oregon game today.......ND beats Wash St......good comeback, but they won.....Michigan clobbers ND 38-0......Oregon beats Michigan........Wash St clobbers Oregon.....

Have to love NCAA football!

USC will be 10-12,somewhere in there....

All the reasons why I love College FB!

Desslok

Diamond Member
Jun 14, 2001
If you try and apply logic to Washington State football all you will end up with is a headache. Next week I will wager they will play like crap.

sciencewhiz

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2000
I would agree with the 10-12. USC did lose to an unranked team, but the lost in 3OT. Michigan lost to a lowly ranked team in regular time.

I am glad to see that Leinhart knows how to come from behind, although I hope he doesn't have to do it again ;-)

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: Lyfer
Originally posted by: ElFenix
don't forget iowa lost as well.

Iowas definitely gonna be in the top 25 after today's lost to a "decent" spartan team.:)

yeah, but, you have to factor in that loss to where USC would be. i wonder if they would fall all the way to 15th myself. i thought they beat a couple of teams that later turned out to be overranked anyway. does it really make sense that USC is all that great when it beat a really crappy auburn team?

brock

Aug 14, 2000
all i know is that today was a sad, sad day. 'SC loses to the dirty golden bears and ucla wins? Not to mention that 3 well-ranked Pac-10 teams lose? guh. it hurts. :|

TuxDave

Lifer
Oct 8, 2002
Dirty Golden Bears??!! GO CAL! Go BEARS!!!!!!! We stomped your a$$ USC. Now just go back where you came from and have a :beer:, my treat. ;)

Lyfer

Diamond Member
May 28, 2003
Originally posted by: TuxDave
Dirty Golden Bears??!! GO CAL! Go BEARS!!!!!!! We stomped your a$$ USC. Now just go back where you came from and have a :beer:, my treat. ;)

Owned, pure ownage.:D:beer:

BTW, whatever you say....

CANES WILL OWN!

placebo139

Golden Member
Jun 25, 2001
Originally posted by: brock
all i know is that today was a sad, sad day. 'SC loses to the dirty golden bears and ucla wins? Not to mention that 3 well-ranked Pac-10 teams lose? guh. it hurts. :|

CAL PWNS... GO BEARS

Hector13

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2000
Originally posted by: sciencewhiz

I am glad to see that Leinhart knows how to come from behind, although I hope he doesn't have to do it again ;-)

i didn't see Leinhart "come from behind" at all in that game... rodgers INT for a touchdown at the start of the second half and the damn blocked kicks were the only thing that gave USC a chance. That, and the stupid holding call that cost us a TD at the end of the first half.

Hector13

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2000
Originally posted by: placebo139
Originally posted by: brock

CAL PWNS... GO BEARS

absolutely... I just want to see who starts at QB next week; rodgers or robbertson?? personally, I think rodgers has a gun for an arm and should be the full time QB. Robbertson lofts every pass he makes!

PlatinumGold

Lifer
Aug 11, 2000
Georgia dropped from #7 to #12 losing to a ranke (#10) team.

USC lost to an unranked team, they should drop to AT least 13.