So does Prison break vastly improve over the first episode?

michaels

Banned
Nov 30, 2005
I watched it online today after seeing people go crazy over it. It seemed sorta generic, I don't know..just something about it. So is it worth finishing if i didn't get into the 1st episode?

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
I think it's a good show (though I'm feeling a little ambivalent about the next season).

but the lead actor is crazy hot and totally gay :p

Agentbolt

Diamond Member
Jul 9, 2004
It makes 24 look like a historical documentary in terms of plausability. I.e., you have to completely and utterly suspend disbelief in the senseless things that happen or you will murder somebody.

Other than that, it's very slightly above average.

SZLiao214

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2003
I like the show quite a bit but i'm not sure how good the 3rd season will be. First season was definitely my favorite.

Keep watching to see if you like it once they introduce more of the characters.

Hav0k99

Platinum Member
May 10, 2002
Originally posted by: SZLiao214
I like the show quite a bit but i'm not sure how good the 3rd season will be. First season was definitely my favorite.

what about 2nd season? :D

antyler

Golden Member
Aug 7, 2005
i think the show is great. i have only missed a few episodes. It normally keeps you on the edge of your seat. Second season is good where they actually are on the outside of the prison walls. Its really suspenseful.

Linux23

Lifer
Apr 9, 2000
Originally posted by: antyler
i think the show is great. i have only missed a few episodes. It normally keeps you on the edge of your seat. Second season is good where they actually are on the outside of the prison walls. Its really suspenseful.

Shouldn't it be called Fugitive then?

:confused:

michaels

Banned
Nov 30, 2005
Originally posted by: Agentbolt
It makes 24 look like a historical documentary in terms of plausability. I.e., you have to completely and utterly suspend disbelief in the senseless things that happen or you will murder somebody.

Other than that, it's very slightly above average.

Well then:laugh:

SoulAssassin

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2001
Originally posted by: Hav0k99
Originally posted by: SZLiao214

what about 2nd season? :D

I like the 2nd season the best since they were out of prison. You knew in the first season they weren't going to break out until the very end so having their escape plans foiled each week became rather anti-climatic. All in all, I really like the show.

Q

Lifer
Jul 21, 2005
Originally posted by: loki8481
Uh, what? He's not gay. Or if he is he does a good job of hiding it.

arrfep

Platinum Member
Sep 7, 2006
IMHO, the best episodes were the last couple of the 1st season, and the first and third quarters (if that makes sense) of the 2nd season. You have the benefit of not seeing commercials for it or the "next week on Prison Break" snippets, because those generally were edited to make you assume the exact opposite of what ended up happening. 3rd season is going to be iffy, as the show may have already jumped the shark, which was hard to do with a show this far-fetched to begin with. Overall though...one of my faves on TV.

Q

Lifer
Jul 21, 2005
Originally posted by: Maleficus
Originally posted by: Quintox
Originally posted by: loki8481
Uh, what? He's not gay. Or if he is he does a good job of hiding it.

The lead actor is indeed queer as can be.

I'm usually pretty good at telling if someone is gay or not, so I say he's straight.