So Check Out What Came In The Box When I Ordered An NVlink Bridge From Amazon

muskyx1

Apr 20, 2005
Box was sealed and everything. You can get it on eBay for $5. Anyone ever have this happen to them?

EliteRetard

Diamond Member
Mar 6, 2006
It's not hard to open and then reseal a box keeping it like new.
I do it with every item I order, in case there's a need to return.

I seriously can't understand why people shred packaging like ravenous dogs.

However I would never buy different items and swap them.

killster1

Diamond Member
Mar 15, 2007
am i missing a photo? i open it like a ravenous dog usually. i even cut a hole in a tshirt before i got to wear it once.. (still wear it just has a hole lulul. was overly excited with teh scissors.. i guess i do open a little more careful since then with scissors

muskyx1

Apr 20, 2005
am i missing a photo? i open it like a ravenous dog usually. i even cut a hole in a tshirt before i got to wear it once.. (still wear it just has a hole lulul. was overly excited with teh scissors.. i guess i do open a little more careful since then with scissors
Should look like this below. The one in my photo above looks to be a first gen SLI bridge from 2008 or 2009.

CZroe

Lifer
Jun 24, 2001
He's saying that someone who had it before the OP did a switcheroo and returned it to Amazon, seemingly (but not actually) unopened.

gradoman

Mar 19, 2007
Ordered some Corsair PSU cables and a USB card reader, both supposedly brand new, from Amazon. The card reader was missing the cord, the PSU was missing the GPU cables (that was from the time of the mining craze and I just wanted some nicer cables hahah).

ASK THE COMMUNITY