So. Cal ppl.. I need your help. What are your recommended Clubs to visit?

Oct 9, 1999
I promised vanessa that I would take her clubbing tonite, but I dont know where to take her. It has to be under 21 allowed (cause she is yet to be 21).

What kind of places, how much does it cost to get in and where to I get the addy or directions.

Thanks.

Oct 9, 1999
I was thinking Maya or Palace (which i heard is not really too good). I dont think they will allow me into Club 17 (Hollywood Highland Complex). That was designed for under 21 crowd and I am way over 21.

Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: boyRacer
Man i had a couple in mind until i read the under 21 part... now i'm all blank... :confused:

I know that got me too :(

Im going to go get some sleep. but long time back degzin had a post about LA clubs.. can a subscriber find it? Did she change her nick again? if so use that new nick to find that post please.

thanks.

Ophir

Golden Member
Mar 29, 2001
Under 21? (shakes head)

Probably the Mayan. Palace and Florentine Gardens are pretty sorry.

Club Blue is alright, its across the street from Club 17. They play house and progressive. Dunno if its under 21, though. I would think so, cuz everyone looks like they're in high-school in there.

Good luck. It's tough to find a decent under21 club in LA.

LakerGod

Platinum Member
May 19, 2001
Girls are more likely to get into a 21 and over club than guys. Take her to one and have her pretend like she forgot her ID. I bet you have a good shot at getting her in.

boyRacer

Lifer
Oct 1, 2001
Originally posted by: LakerGod
Girls are more likely to get into a 21 and over club than guys. Take her to one and have her pretend like she forgot her ID. I bet you have a good shot at getting her in.

That's what i was thinking... hell girls can do anything from what i've seen at least.