Jan 25, 2011

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Being a snowflake yet again.
He threatens to sue a fellow legislator because that guy said mean things about him. Again I’d love to apply Nunes vision of justice to all the MAGA idiots.

I am amazed how easily the “fuck your feelings people” get their feels hurt so easily
So sue Nunes for treasonous acts promoting russian propaganda and conspiracy theories for the purpose of destabalizing the USA.

Reactions: hal2kilo

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Being a snowflake yet again.
He threatens to sue a fellow legislator because that guy said mean things about him. Again I’d love to apply Nunes vision of justice to all the MAGA idiots.

I am amazed how easily the “fuck your feelings people” get their feels hurt so easily

I realize what you mean by amazing but it is easy to understand if you know about one psychologically amazing thing, Stockholm Syndrome, that a person can be tortured so badly they identify with, want to be like, and will protect the people who tortured them. It should be evident and easy to see that if that condition is possible, and it certainly is, then anybody in that state exists in an altered reality where they have in fact been deeply emotionally, psychologically aggrieved, filled with hatred and contempt, but only able to express it toward targets OKed by the folk who tortured them, their childhood repressive conformism, conservative, and usually religious culture. You wind up with what most of us would call monsters, people who hate themselves so badly they will kill you if you do anything that would expose their inner reality to them.

What can make for an authoritarian liberal, on the other hand, is when the inner identification becomes attached to the some heroic notion that one is out to save victims. These altered reality folk will want all torturers to suffer, not seeing it as the opposite side of the same psychologically tortured soul. One disease, two forms of manifestation which is why real truth is always some third way that integrates opposite states at a higher level of understanding.

Last edited:

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
seems he's against frivolous suites as long as he's not the doing the suing.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
I dont know if this is actually draining the swamp butit sure as hell exposes all the swamp creatures in broad daylight. No where left to hide Devin... everyone sees you.

uallas5

Golden Member
Jun 3, 2005
Nunes upset, again, that people said means things about him, sues and loses, yet again:

Devin Nunes Loses Another Media Defamation Lawsuit | Law & Crime (lawandcrime.com)

Congressman Devin Nunes, a California Republican, on Christmas Eve received the legal equivalent of a lump of coal in his stocking: a federal district court judge in Washington, D.C. dismissed a defamation case Nunes launched against The Washington Post and writer Shane Harris. Thus, Nunes, the perennial loser of lawsuits, lost yet again. The case is but one of several Nunes has filed against the Post in a lengthy docket of litigation.

• Haha

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Nunes upset, again, that people said means things about him, sues and loses, yet again:

Devin Nunes Loses Another Media Defamation Lawsuit | Law & Crime (lawandcrime.com)
The problem here is that he will keep filing these frivolous lawsuits forever because he’s not paying for them himself and the expectation isn’t to win, it’s to harass and intimidate.

Courts need to start sanctioning people bringing these suits and states need to make much harsher SLAPP laws.