snowboarders: any ideas on what are the "best" strap-in bindings?

MazerRackham

Diamond Member
Apr 4, 2002
I've got some Burton bindings from two seasons ago, but I just got a new NeverSummer SL 158 :D Anyway, I'd like to get new bindings also but I'm not sure what to get...

I know Burton makes good bindings, but who makes the best "cool" bindings?? :) I'd like to keep it around $150 for them. Thanks! :D

TechnoKid

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2001
Ride makes nice bindings...my bro has 'em (LS) and I borrowed em. I think they are pretty good.

MazerRackham

Diamond Member
Apr 4, 2002
Ah yeah, I always forget about Flow... and I'll take a look at Rides too. Thanks!

Any other opinions on this?

MazerRackham

Diamond Member
Apr 4, 2002
Hey cool, so I was wondering about these Flow bindings... are they really better than traditional strap bindings or are they just a better alternative to step-ins?

OH!! And I was also wondering if anyone knows if there's a decent "training facility" for snowboarding in SoCal. What I'm talking about is a place where they have big hits with foam block-filled areas behind it, so you can practice complicated tricks without killing yourself ;)

lRageATMl

Jun 19, 2002
Drake f60's (?) are really good, I personally have the Burton Mission Bindings and Burton Custom Board...i'm a burton fanboy :)