phatj

Golden Member
Mar 21, 2003
Im gonn watch it anyway oh well
rolleye.gif

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
OMG!! I can't believe they have 50 Cent on there~~?!!? His voice sounds like a teenager going through puberty. :disgust: Talk about a bad performance!!!!!!

sohdahere

Dec 30, 2002
SNL has been pretty bad lately..
Ray Ramano a couple weeks back...that was horrible.

OREOSpeedwagon

Diamond Member
May 30, 2001
Originally posted by: rbloedow
OMG!! I can't believe they have 50 Cent on there~~?!!? His voice sounds like a teenager going through puberty. :disgust: Talk about a bad performance!!!!!!

It's amazing what computers in the studio can do.

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by: sohdahere
SNL has been pretty bad lately..
Ray Ramano a couple weeks back...that was horrible.

I thought Romano's show was hilarious.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
ain't watched it in a while. i bet weekend update is still funny

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
I actually liked the web show skit :p

WTF - Nate Dogg is LIP SYNCHING!@!!!

Barnaby W. Füi

Elite Member
Aug 14, 2001
Hah, they fvcked up singing, that was funny as hell :D

BTW, Nate Dogg was singing along with a recording of himself, not lip syncing. Hip hop artists do that all the time.

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
Originally posted by: BingBongWongFooey
Hah, they fvcked up singing, that was funny as hell :D BTW, Nate Dogg was singing along with a recording of himself, not lip syncing. Hip hop artists do that all the time.

Yea I know, but it's no better than lip synching - his resoprding was MUCH louder than he was.

Barnaby W. Füi

Elite Member
Aug 14, 2001
Hah, they fvcked up singing, that was funny as hell :D BTW, Nate Dogg was singing along with a recording of himself, not lip syncing. Hip hop artists do that all the time.

Yea I know, but it's no better than lip synching - his resoprding was MUCH louder than he was.

Eh. It's not like most hip hop artists are known for their phenomenal singing ability anyways ;)

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
Originally posted by: BingBongWongFooey Hah, they fvcked up singing, that was funny as hell :D BTW, Nate Dogg was singing along with a recording of himself, not lip syncing. Hip hop artists do that all the time.
Eh. It's not like most hip hop artists are known for their phenomenal singing ability anyways ;)

I know, but I rather hear somebody suck than hear a recording.