Sniper Elite 3 (4K) @ 60FPS

Baasha

Golden Member
Jan 4, 2010
After jumping through hoops for recording, rendering, and encoding, I present the world's first video of Sniper Elite 3 in 4K @ 60FPS:

Sniper Elite 3 (4) @ 60FPS

The video on YouTube is rendered @ 30FPS (they haven't enabled 60FPS yet) but there is a link in the description to download the source file which is of MUCH higher quality.

Would love some feedback!

imaheadcase

Diamond Member
May 9, 2005
While that is nice and all, I find myself at to high rez moving my eyes around a lot. Movies not so bad, but games I get nauseated.

El Guaraguao

Diamond Member
May 7, 2008
After jumping through hoops for recording, rendering, and encoding, I present the world's first video of Sniper Elite 3 in 4K @ 60FPS:

Sniper Elite 3 (4) @ 60FPS

The video on YouTube is rendered @ 30FPS (they haven't enabled 60FPS yet) but there is a link in the description to download the source file which is of MUCH higher quality.

Would love some feedback!

What do you mean "yet"?

Stringjam

Golden Member
Jun 30, 2011
Haha

That's true for most of these gamer videos too. Everybody likes to talk. We don't need a comment every time you get a head shot.

I prefer zero commentary. The gameplay usually speaks enough for itself.

skipsneeky2

Diamond Member
May 21, 2011
Wish i could watch myself some 4k on youtube, my 10mb dsl is the best in this area and it just buffers.:p Can't wait till i move next year,perhaps some verizon fios goodness would do me good. :)

futurefields

Diamond Member
Jun 2, 2012
LOL :D

I used to do vids with no commentary - how to build up the channel though? Seems like many (RadBrad etc.) all have commentary.

Record the gameplay first. Then write a script and read it ove the gameplay. THats what guys like totalbiscuit do. That way you sound smart.

You realize he's not just flowing with teh conversation as he's playing the games right? He plays the game first and then reads a script he wrote over after the fact.

Stuka87

Diamond Member
Dec 10, 2010
While that is nice and all, I find myself at to high rez moving my eyes around a lot. Movies not so bad, but games I get nauseated.

Resolution has no effect on what you say. Screen size certainly would, a larger screen means more looking around if you are too close. But resolution only changes sharpness.