Snicker...Streakers Watch As Car Stolen...Snicker

Brutuskend

Lifer
Apr 2, 2001

Spokane, WA - THREE men who went streaking through a restaurant were chilled and chagrined when they spotted a thief drive off in their getaway car, their clothes inside.

Naked in the minus seven degree Celsius weather, the three young men huddled behind cars in a parking lot until police arrived. "I don't think they were hiding. I think they were just concealing themselves," police spokesman Dick Cottam said.

The three entered the restaurant before daybreak yesterday, wearing only shoes and hats. They left their car running so they could make a quick escape. But the streakers watched through the windows as a man who had been eating inside the restaurant drove off in their car.

No charges were brought against the streakers. "I think it was just three kids who decided to fool around," Cottam said. He added: "We always tell people to not leave their car running."

Ornery

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: KraziKid
Anyone else want to say it? Eh, I'll start it:

R

EDIT: Here's the proof
Nice, Ian. The lazy fucktards who are so quick to claim repost, but can't be bothered to link to the original topic, are as bad or worse than the reposter!

PowerMacG5

Diamond Member
Apr 14, 2002
Originally posted by: Ornery
Originally posted by: KraziKid
Anyone else want to say it? Eh, I'll start it:

R

EDIT: Here's the proof
Nice, Ian. The lazy fucktards who are so quick to claim repost, but can't be bothered to link to the original topic, are as bad or worse than the reposter!
I decided that for now on when I call repost that I will justify it. No point unless you can prove it. I did it in the other Brutus thread today too. He is having a repost frenzy today (thread in question)