Sneak peek from Lowe's

Discussion in 'Black Friday 2012' started by kleinkinstein, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Evadman

Evadman Administrator Emeritus<br>Elite Member

That dewalt combo kit is false advertizing. I was like 'Dewalt makes an 18 volt miter saw? GIMME' *click on link* Where the hell is the saw?!

2. gothamhunter

gothamhunter Diamond Member

Showing a reciprocating saw to me...

3. SilthDraeth

SilthDraeth Platinum Member

LOL Exactly.

This is a miter saw...
    [​IMG]

4. shortylickens

shortylickens No Lifer

Powertool prices fluctuate so much you may not be getting an actual deal when BF shows up.
    I am more interested in getting decent hand tools dirt cheap, that seems to happen much more often.
    Also sometimes non-tool electronics like vacuums or pre-lit trees. One year they had a decent 6 footer with lights for like 20 bucks or so. Another year they had really damn good shop vacs for a quarter the normal price.
    Sometimes they have good flashlights on sale as well, but PSA: Ignore those dollar flashlights, they die too easily.
    Unless you need good batteries, those have actually lasted a lot longer. You can get one of those multipacks of Brinks flashlights that include like maybe 9 AAA's for much cheaper than a pack of AAA's.

5. TangoJuliet

TangoJuliet Diamond Member

If you happen to see any good power tools please let me know. I'm looking to update all of my older tools.

6. iamwiz82

iamwiz82 Lifer

I usually pick up a set of those dollar flashlights and then spread them out in the house and garage. Great for working on cars because I can wedge them in the engine bay, etc, and not care if they get damaged. That being said, I have so many from last year that I am not picking any up this year.

My plan is to stock up on more non-power tools. re-stock my misplaced sockets, pick up another set of drill bits and dremel accessories, etc.