Smuggler throw two young girls into razor wire to distract border agents while illegals sneak in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Pretty disgusting, used kids as disposable props to get more illegals into the country. I'm sure these are great people, willing to throw six and nine year old girls into razor wire as a distraction to get into the country, good morals, I'm sure they'll be fine contributing members of society. This is the world the Democrats want. Disgusting.

https://wtvr.com/2019/03/13/10-sneak-across-border-after-smuggler-uses-young-girls-as-decoys/

Your title is literally, factually inaccurate. No girls were THROWN INTO razor wire. This is your sixth such dishonest title in just the last 4 months. Instead of editing your title, I am closing this thread and leaving your malfeasance for all to see.

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
Change you title the kids were NOT THROWN INTO RAZOR WIRE

"The smuggler dropped two Salvadorian girls, ages 6 and 9, over the aging border barrier behind concertina wire before driving away and returning to Mexico, according to a tweet by the federal law enforcement agency."

Reactions: nickqt

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000

"The smuggler dropped two Salvadorian girls, ages 6 and 9, over the aging border barrier behind concertina wire before driving away and returning to Mexico, according to a tweet by the federal law enforcement agency."

He's describing an alt-universe where it might have happened. Prove him wrong! o_O

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005

You're arguing semantics. They were sent over the border into razor wire to be used as a distraction. You're missing the much bigger point here, worry about if the were "thrown" or "dropped." It doesn't matter, the point is that this is sickening and 10 people that obviously shouldn't be here are now.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Pretty disgusting, used kids as disposable props to get more illegals into the country. I'm sure these are great people, willing to throw six and nine year old girls into razor wire as a distraction to get into the country, good morals, I'm sure they'll be fine contributing members of society. This is the world the Democrats want. Disgusting.

https://wtvr.com/2019/03/13/10-sneak-across-border-after-smuggler-uses-young-girls-as-decoys/

assdrag.gif

It seems appropriate.

Reactions: ch33zw1z

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
You're arguing semantics. They were sent over the border into razor wire to be used as a distraction. You're missing the much bigger point here, worry about if the were "thrown" or "dropped." It doesn't matter, the point is that this is sickening and 10 people that obviously shouldn't be here are now.

look how dumb you are.

dainthomas

Lifer
Dec 7, 2004

SS - "Something happened"
Everyone - "Your source says it didn't"
SS - "Stop arguing semantics!"

Reactions: soulcougher73
Status
Not open for further replies.