Small Laptop Bag/Case

Dannar26

Mar 13, 2012
So, I just picked up an overstock Dell Latitude E5250 off the Dell outlet store. It's a business class 12.5" laptop, so my guess would be that it's closer to a 13" laptop than not. It's not a svelte XPS or MacBook...this thing is built to have a bit more in the way of durability, so it may be bigger than its screen size indicates.

I'm looking for a laptop bag for it. I'm hoping for something with a bit of durability; something that could realistically protect it during rough transportation. I don't want something like a pelican, but I would want it to be a bit more than just a "bag." It would also be nice to have additional pockets for small accessories.

At this size I see a lot of options built for mac books, which usually capitalize more on looks than protection. And of course, I could just buy something in the 15.6" class and just have extra room...though I'm inclined to stick with a smaller platform.

What would you guys use?

corkyg

Elite Member | Peripherals
Super Moderator
Mar 4, 2000
I would go to Best Buy or Office Max and physically look at what is there and pick what meets my needs. I could then either buy it or order it online.