Small Grill For My Apartment Needed

BigJ

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001
Just keep your feet away from the George Foreman. My friend's boss in Scranton wound up grilling his foot. ;)

sierrita

Mar 24, 2002
Originally posted by: BigJ
Just keep your feet away from the George Foreman. My friend's boss in Scranton wound up grilling his foot. ;)

My cousin's girlfriend's chiropractor's nephew got his whole head stuck in one.

Total grease fire.

Injury

Lifer
Jul 19, 2004
While I love cooking on a Foreman grill, it dries foods out terribly. It's not a good way to cook anything but a fast, lackluster meal. The design is great if cutting grease out is your intention, but when you get down to it, you're better off not using it for everyday cooking.

A flat griddle would be a better choice as it would handle many more types of food, if a versitile coutertop solution is the choice you are after.

mooglemania85

Diamond Member
May 3, 2007
Originally posted by: BigJ

I bet he enjoys having breakfast in bed, and waking up to the smell of bacon. Since he does not have a butler, he probably has to do it himself... so, most nights before he goes to bed he likely lays out 6 strips of bacon out on his foreman grill before going to sleep.

When he wakes up, he then probably plugs in the grill, goes back to sleep again, and then can wake up again to the smell of crackling bacon.