Does anyone else have this problem? Listening to a streaming radio station in IE8, using Flash Player, output is HDMI to my 32" LCD TV. Previously, I was using a 780G mobo with HDMI out, with an AM2 X2 CPU, and didn't have any issues. Now I've upgraded to a Biostar TA75M mobo, and an A6-3670K. There are subtle glitches in the audio. I suppose it could be a flashplayer thing, but I suspect AMD's video/HDMI drivers more. Edit: Hmm, IE8 just crashed. Edit: It should be noted that I am running DDR3-1600, I think Geil. I put the RAM settings all back to "AUTO", which means DDR3-1333, and DRAM voltage of 1.58v. I also de-overclocked the CPU, it's 2.7, I had clocked it up to 3.0 on default voltage. I also disabled Spread Spectrum. I'm monitoring it now, and it seems that the subtle glitches may be gone.