Sleep Position

HardcoreRomantic

Jun 20, 2007
Does anyone else have problems sleeping on your side? Whenever I try to (only time is when I'm cuddling with the bf), my top leg starting at my hip to my knee for sure (sometimes goes midway down my calf) starts to hurt. Sometimes the pillow between the knees works, but usually there's still a pain in my hip. This is really the only time it does this. Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem and has figured out something that helps.

mobobuff

Lifer
Apr 5, 2004
For all of my life I've only ever slept on my stomach and my sides, usually on my sides. Only lately have I been able to fall asleep on my back.

Nocturnal

Lifer
Jan 8, 2002
I try to sleep on my side but often times my arm will get really sore the next morning. I try to sleep on the other side and then my other arm gets sore. It's a double edged sword lol.

Regs

Lifer
Aug 9, 2002
I have a hard time sleeping with the g/f. I always need a fan running to sleep. I need some sort of sound because I can't sleep in total silance. It also has to be 60-68 degrees. I hate body heat in a 75 degree room. I'll just end up sweating.

HardcoreRomantic

Jun 20, 2007
Originally posted by: potoba
so stop trying to sleep on your side?

When I'm by myself, I don't sleep on my side. And aside from the leg pain, I like the whole spooning with the bf thing... I'd just really like to get over the uncomfortableness so I can be like that for more than a few minutes.

OVerLoRDI

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2006
I sleep on my stomach mostly. It's strange, I use a pillow on one side of me so its like my body makes a 30 degree angle with the bed.

mobobuff

Lifer
Apr 5, 2004
Originally posted by: AgaBoogaBoo
I sleep in that "runner" position, been a while since I fell asleep in any other way...

That's usually the position I fall asleep in.

imported_Devine

Golden Member
Oct 10, 2006
I cant really sleep any other way. If I fall asleep on my back I'm gonna wake up about every hr and sleeping on my stomach isnt even comfy for me. When I sleep on my side I curl up into a ball and sleep the whole night thru :)

Bill Brasky

Diamond Member
May 18, 2006
I like to fall asleep on my back, and then roll onto my side when I wake up at night. What's weird is that I heavily prefer sleeping on my left side over the right. If I happen to roll onto my stomach I'm totally screwed because my neck will hurt for the next two days.