Slave outfit

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Feb 16, 2005
Question: Did you fall from the stupid tree or get dragged out of the dumb fuck forest?

It seems there are at least five assholes who have to quote me and spew their bull shit. Well, I'm hear to tell you, you don't tug on super man's cape. I'll come right back at you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvwDohEEQ1E <-- And I was born in a Chicago suburb. LMAO!

oooooh born in a suburb of Chicago. And that relates to you being like the protagonist in the Jim Croce song how? Aren't you like 300lbs and an active smoker? pfffft.
Which suburb? South west side? North west side?
I'm guessing Tinley Park or similar. What a badass community that is. :rolleyes:

Feb 16, 2005
Oh, we just got Connered.

Question--I still don't quite understand your use of LMAO/LOL/ROFL. So, is that supposed to be a cue for us to laugh, like an applause meter indicating "this is funny--please laugh for the viewers at home!"? Or is it indication that we should be laughing with you, at you, or that you are actually laughing in real life as you type these things?

In my mind, based off of the only things that anyone here can ever know about you, you pretty much spend your days walking around town, chainsmoking and eating cheeseburgers, laughing at everything you see.

"Hey, look at that dumb bird! Bet it's a liberul! LMAO!"

That's pretty much the substance of all of your posts, to be honest.

Well said sir. Well said.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
lol removing it because it's to sexual? they really need to watch Teen disney then.

JEDI

Lifer
Sep 25, 2001
lol removing it because it's to sexual? they really need to watch Teen disney then.

im surprised there aren't more xrated Disney princesses spoofs.

its protected under 1st amendment and parody protection law, right?

Mar 11, 2004
thought she was also in the Fappening leak?

You're right, sending private pics totally means you should be a sex symbol for all!

lol.. Daisy Ridley saying she's not a sex symbol.

and Carey Fisher telling her to stay away from gold bikinis.

psst princess leia.. Ridley has done full nude b4

Nudity =/= sex. JHumeC some of you can't help but being total hard up horny nerd caricatures can you?

She seemed to HAPPILY do a photoshoot in 1983 for Rolling Stone:

http://myfavepics.com/list.asp?id=566

Gee, I wonder why an elder Carry Fisher might be offering advice about it then? Maybe because she did that and suffered grief from it? Nah...we'll just call her a hypocrite for not speaking up about it 3 decades ago!

SlitheryDee

Lifer
Feb 2, 2005
Gee, I wonder why an elder Carry Fisher might be offering advice about it then? Maybe because she did that and suffered grief from it? Nah...we'll just call her a hypocrite for not speaking up about it 3 decades ago!

I think this is more an essential human nature "grass is always greener" thing than it is a regretting wearing a gold bikini thing. Who's to say that Carrie Fisher wouldn't have regretted NOT maximizing her sex appeal and leaving a legacy of a kind just as much or more than she regrets doing it? I think it's just that people are never satisfied. No matter what they have, they always want the other thing.

CZroe

Lifer
Jun 24, 2001
Disney can eat a duck. Hilarious how touchy we are about enslaving each other when it has been hardcoded into our DNA for thousands of years. What's next, edit the biblical Disney epic The Prince of Egypt to have Moses leading a herd of goats out of Egypt to a new pasture because the old one had been eaten up? Uhhh.

I WISH that were Disney because then I'd be able to buy it on Blu-Ray. Screw Dreamworks for burying this!