SL55 + idiot = tears

biffbacon

Golden Member
Feb 22, 2003
"A-hole admits he did it, and actually finds the whole thing a bit humorous"

wow. id toast him

Feb 10, 2000
Originally posted by: bradruth
I've seen that before...maybe it was posted here a while back.

Possible - I ran a search, but a lot of times people use really unclear thread titles. No doubt if I am wrong the Repost Police will come and roast me.

IBuyUFO

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
I have to say that I've seen this before but I don't think I want to search for it.

bradruth

Lifer
Aug 9, 2002
Originally posted by: Don_Vito
Originally posted by: bradruth
I've seen that before...maybe it was posted here a while back.

Possible - I ran a search, but a lot of times people use really unclear thread titles. No doubt if I am wrong the Repost Police will come and roast me.

Yeah, I have no idea what the title would be. I'm sure someone will find it and let you have it. ;)

JEDI

Lifer
Sep 25, 2001
why didnt he and his friends run and deny the whole thing?

i mean, u have nothing to lose

Harvey

Administrator<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: biffbacon

wow. id toast him
If nobody was hurt, it's good the guy is laughing, as long as he can afford to pay for the repairs and does so without a hassle. After that, it's just hardware and a bit of inconvenience.

iamwiz82

Lifer
Jan 10, 2001
Originally posted by: Harvey
Originally posted by: biffbacon

wow. id toast him
If nobody was hurt, it's good the guy is laughing, as long as he can afford to pay for the repairs and does so without a hassle. After that, it's just hardware and a bit of inconvenience.

Insurance would cover it. Therefore, all of our rates go up.

Amorphus

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2003
This was posted by NSF4 awhile ago. There was some discussion as to why it was such a great tragedy. :)

Harvey

Administrator<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: iamwiz82
Insurance would cover it. Therefore, all of our rates go up.
Not necessarily. The guy who's to blame may not have stupidity insurance. The SL's owner may be covered by his insurance company, but they'd go after the guy who did it. Also, insurance companies contemplate a certain amount of random access idiocy. They wouldn't necessarily raise everyone's rates unless there was a major epidemic of it in the area, or the city had been attacked by aliens from the moronospher. :cool: