Skate 2 Demo up on Live

Queasy

Moderator<br>Console Gaming
Aug 24, 2001
Link

Content: Skate 2 Demo
Price: Free
Availability: All Xbox LIVE regions
Dash Text: [ESRB: T (Teen) ALCOHOL REFERENCE,LANGUAGE,MILD VIOLENCE,SUGGESTIVE THEMES] Download the demo and hone your skills before Skate 2 hits stores as you rip around Slappy's, move objects to create spots, and take on new set of challenges. Also compete against up to 4 of your friends in an all out break your bones Hall of Meat challenge. Skate 2 will be in stores worldwide on January 23.

Queue it up

Skate It was a big improvement over the Tony Hawk series of games. And this is supposed to be a big improvement over Skate It with the ability to walk around on foot and move objects in the game world to create your own path/playground. Probably also a first for skateboard games in that there was an inkling of a story/plot in the first one and this sequel continues the story 5 years later.

This is supposed to hit PSN next week.

R Nilla

Diamond Member
Jul 26, 2006
Yikes, the demo is 2GB. I think that's about all I have free at the moment on my 360.

Also, the first game was just called "Skate". Skate It is the Wii / DS version. Not that it really matters...

Oyeve

Lifer
Oct 18, 1999
Sweet! Been waiting anxiously for months! Skate was great and this one will be even better! TH series is dead IMO!