Six Flags Magic Mountain Season Pass $47.99

emonkey

Golden Member
Dec 2, 1999
Hot! Six Flags Magic Mountain Season Pass $47.99

Just got a mailer in from Six Flags offering the Season Pass plus the Coupon book for $47.99. Regular price is $85 and no bonus book.

EDIT: Hers a scan of the mailer

To get the price it says to bring in the postcard (which you probably dont have unless you are on the Six Flags Mailing List) or call 661.255.0208.

In April they offered this deal but it went up to $85 again at the end of april.

Why is it hot (other than the average temperature in this Ghetto theme park being 130 degrees)?

- Covers admission until the end of the year
- Includes admission to Fright Fest in October
- Includes admission to Christian events if you are into that
- Get the Pass at Magic but use it at any Six Flags Theme Park
- A chance to see more tattoos than anywhere else in the world
- 3 New Rides
- Deja Vu - Shweet
- X - Crazy Ride. Check out the Video if you have a quick connection!. Its nuts!
- Goliath Jr (baby ride)

Bonus Coupon Book!!!
- 1 Free friend Admission
- 1 Free Parking
- 1 Free Child Admission
- 2 50% General Admission
- Several $15 friend admissions (Date specific though)
- 1 B-ball shot (Shoot a 14" bball into a 13" hoop and win a prize)
- 20% off Flight on Dive Devil (that crazy slingshot thing)
- 20% Theme park store
- 1 Free Hurricane Harbor Admission
- 2 $15 Hurricane Harbor Tickets
- 9.99 Marine World Admission

I got the pass during the limited deal in April which is why im on the mailing list now, but call that number and you should be able to cash in. Just remember to bring lots of suntan oil and a hat. Its damn hot out there.

NICKel

Golden Member
May 7, 2000
Question-

I would use this at Magic Mountain...

But I also go to Great Adventure in NEW Jersey (which is six flags) Would that mean I could go to NJ an unlimited number of times too?

santokki

Sep 26, 2000

<< But I also go to Great Adventure in NEW Jersey (which is six flags) Would that mean I could go to NJ an unlimited number of times too? >>

All Six Flags season passes are good at any other Six Flags parks. It says so right on the season pass.

emonkey

Golden Member
Dec 2, 1999
Yeah. My friend got one and used it at Great America in Gurnee, IL. So its for all themeparks i guess. Thats pretty cool.

khc200

Banned
May 3, 2001
yet the prices are all different for different parks i think.
few years back, me and my friend would use 1 season pass to get in the park... wouldn't recommend that tho...

anyway, if you are into rides and stuff this is a good find.

thommy

Nov 27, 2000
Are there any details to getting the pass? Can I really just call? Or...is it possible to post a scan of the postcard?

zmatrix

Mar 1, 2001
Normal price for a adult tix is like $42.00 in So Cal. For $6 more, you can go anytime you want.

ForgottenOne

Jan 24, 2000
I bought the season pass for Magic Mountain (47.99) and Hurricane Harbor($25) AND the parking pass. After two visits you'll break even. Also, many people missed the little print at the bottom about the parking pass. I think it is $17.50 for 5 passes (parking is normally $8). If you don't see it on your sheet, be sure to ask about it. They offer it until they sell out.

NICKel

Golden Member
May 7, 2000
Can this be fleabayed after your done with it? Is this ethical? I'm guessing probably not.

chumbucket

Banned
Apr 22, 2001
Are they doing this deal because of the bad press they got when that chick died on a ride a few weeks ago?

Chum:Q

khc200

Banned
May 3, 2001
last time i bought one they took my picture and print it on the pass... don't think theres resell value, but rather can &quot;share&quot; between friends if look alike.

but since its only 40 bux, i recommend you to get your own...

thommy

Nov 27, 2000
it's &quot;30 minutes north of hollywood&quot; according to the stupid commercials..on the I-5.
the city is valencia, CA and you can't miss some of the tall rides on your left coming from LA

ps- thanks for the scan emonkey

SuperWrat

May 10, 2001
this is very nice! i almost got the marine world one for $50... that one INCLUDES season passes to 2 water parks around there too in addition to every six flags... again, very nice!

Buzzard

May 9, 2000

<< - 1 B-ball shot (Shoot a 14&quot; bball into a 13&quot; hoop and win a prize) >>

I know the games are supposed to be rigged to be difficult, but this is ridiculous. :D

Chyna_White

Mar 7, 2000
&quot;Once your season pass is processed at the park for which it was purchased (your &quot;home&quot; park), your season pass may be used at all Six Flags Theme Parks worldwide including&quot;

Has anyone tried not processing it first at their home park? If this validation is somehow made necessary, then this deal will not be available everywhere.

abaez

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2000
Has anyone called and actually gotten the pass even though your not on the mailing list?

taserT

Feb 1, 2001
This sounds like a really good deal. My sister and her family went to the Six Flags in Missouri recently and they got 2 day tickets and the price for a 2 day ticket wasn't much more than one of these season passes! I'm not sure how much she paid. I know she got some discount tickets from the local military base. But if you go to one at least twice a season or more this sounds like a really deal!

PrototypeStan

Jul 22, 2000
Nice one, I got a season pass for six flag magic mnt, last year, and didn't get the bonus booklet

BUT I will get it NOW!
muhahah

LarryXtreme

May 16, 2001
I went to Magic Mountain last week and I decided to try this deal out.

Since the offer was supposed to come on a postcard, I printed it out as near to a postcard size as I could. I did it on photo quality paper at 1200 dpi.

I showed it to the lady and she looked at it, typed in some stuff on her keyboard and voila, I got myself a cheap season pass.

I think it also helped that I looked for the cashier that looked the most like she didn't give a damn.