Site about to go live - final suggestions?

Mar 15, 2003
Hi guys,
My first website is about to go live (here ) and would love any final suggestions.... It's a pictures site for my new-born niece... Again, this is my first attempt to put something together so your comments would be much appreciated. I'm still trying to figure out a sleek and simple way to fit in a NEWS section in the front page without adding too much clutter -

Thanks!

Mar 15, 2003
Any ideas? I'd also like to know if anyone has this weird problem - when I try to view the site on my mom's computer all the fonts change to TIMES new roman (the site is mostly arial or verdona).. weird, huh?

Encryptic

Diamond Member
May 21, 2003
Originally posted by: freedomsbeat212
Any ideas? I'd also like to know if anyone has this weird problem - when I try to view the site on my mom's computer all the fonts change to TIMES new roman (the site is mostly arial or verdona).. weird, huh?

Site looks pretty good. The problem on your mom's computer sounds like a browser issue. Bump for a better answer.

Winchester

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2003
Depending on what font that you originally used, unless it is a font typically installed with Windows, then it will not display correctly until it is installed on the computer and by default it goes to TMR or Arial.

Mar 15, 2003
Originally posted by: Winchester
Depending on what font that you originally used, unless it is a font typically installed with Windows, then it will not display correctly until it is installed on the computer and by default it goes to TMR or Arial.

Hmmm, I didn't install any news font and used the default windows fonts.. Looks like I'll stick with ARIAL just to be extra safe.. Thanks for the info.