Sisters all moms at ages 12, 14 & 16

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

StormRider

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2000
Originally posted by: imtim83
Originally posted by: dderidex
Originally posted by: Goosemaster
All I can say is that they will never experience youth as it is meant to be experienced, and it is their loss.

Q: How is youth "meant to be experienced"?

Fun, doing things you love, not worrying about anything.

They've had more fun than I've ever had...

MmmSkyscraper

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2004
Originally posted by: DivideBYZero
SLAPPER
A slut. But not in a good way. Slappers are often overweight, ugly and have personal hygiene issues. Cheap 9ct Gold features prominently.

I'll add Kappa Slapper.

A chav-type slapper who pushes a pram around wearing the obligatory cheap sihtty Kappa tracksuit.

Edit: I forgot the mandatory cigarette hanging out of mouth and way too much "gold" jewellery.

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003
Originally posted by: Nitemare
"Moaning mum Julie last night insisted their school was to blame for them getting pregnant. "

The principal knocked them up or something?

Yeah, no kidding. :roll:

Kev

Lifer
Dec 17, 2001
Originally posted by: I Saw OJ
Heres another question, whos the freakin loser who knocked up the 12 year old. The baby looks to be a few months old, so im guessing she did the deed when she was 11. They need to take the sisters, that winner who doinked the 11 year old and shoot them off into space, never to return!

seth

I swear she looked 14!

Pliablemoose

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Wow, and I was shocked this weekend when an unmarried 18 year old came in to the ER with her mom for prenatal care & she'd already been pregnant 3X. Mom was proud as hell too.:disgust:

One of the things Bill Cosby pissed off the black community with was commenting that there needs to be genetic testing in socioeconomically disadvantaged areas to make sure that kids weren't going to be fvcking their grandparents...

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Originally posted by: Nitemare
"Moaning mum Julie last night insisted their school was to blame for them getting pregnant. "

The principal knocked them up or something?

That's right...blame the school for your lack of self restraint and good judgment. :roll:

/Waits for lawsuit to be filed against school...

mchammer187

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2000
you'd think after the first one got pregnant the mom could have at least "saved" the other two

unless all 3 got pregnant at the same time

May 31, 2001
Originally posted by: IAteYourMother
This is exactly why I hate all human beings. Thats why I will never ever consider myself part of this race for as long as I live. I am not a man or a women. I am nothing. There so many males out there, didn't say all of them, that will take advantage of anyone, it can be young or old. Same with females, but again not saying all of them. Just saying a high percent.

I refuse to be part of this race. Refuse.

how old are you?

He is just confused, he is dealing with feelings he has for his friends' children.

Bryophyte

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001
This is exactly why I hate all human beings. Thats why I will never ever consider myself part of this race for as long as I live. I am not a man or a women. I am nothing. There so many males out there, didn't say all of them, that will take advantage of anyone, it can be young or old. Same with females, but again not saying all of them. Just saying a high percent.

Now you're starting to sound like a serial killer in the making. No, I'm not kidding. You're starting to scare me. Seriously. You need to get some professional help.

Jan 31, 2002
Originally posted by: Bryophyte

Now you're starting to sound like a serial killer in the making. No, I'm not kidding. You're starting to scare me. Seriously. You need to kill yourself.

Fixed that little typo there.

- M4H

91TTZ

Lifer
Jan 31, 2005
They are white trash. They should receive no financial aid and their genes should be allowed to die off naturally.

Argo

Lifer
Apr 8, 2000
Funny, I'm in Jacksonville, FL this week and there was just a 60 second ad on advantages of abstinance. Imagine a southern accent saying "Girls who have sex before marriage are more likely to have problems in school, meanwhile boys who experience sex before marriage are more likely to be depressed and commit suicide" I was laughing my ass off in the car.

Btw, what's up with all those low speed limits in Florida? 45 mph limit on a state highway? 25 mph on a major street?

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
I spent some time in Jacksonville.
Those beach bunnies are some of the horniest girls ever.
They are also mentally very healthy. Sex is good. If you believe that, you will be healthy.
If you think its bad you will develop psychological problems. Because mother nature wants us to have sex and sexual feelings regardless of how we think.

HOW we handle our sexual lifestyles is another issue. These girls would have been well-advised to buy sex toys until they were 18 or so.

As for the speed limits: They know people will speed. So they set the limits low and people drive at an acceptable pace. It also gets money into the system. (Tickets).

Mo0o

Lifer
Jul 31, 2001
These women need to have their vaginas sealed up. And where the hell is grandma in this

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Originally posted by: Mo0o
These women need to have their vaginas sealed up. And where the hell is grandma in this

Well, if she's still alive, she's a great-grandma at I would assume around 60-70. As I said earlier, I wouldn't be surprised if a 5th generation comes about in another 15 years.

alocurto

Platinum Member
Nov 4, 1999
Originally posted by: Goosemaster
How should we respond?

With shock? Disgust? Sympathy? epathy?

All I can say is that they will never experience youth as it is meant to be experienced, and it is their loss.

Looney

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000

You're just jealous that somebody was having sex as young as 12.

Insane3D

Elite Member
May 24, 2000
Hey! Let's reply to this thread with large, 50 page long blank areas, then claim our "cats" walked on our keyboards and "accidentally" posted it!

;)