Sisters all moms at ages 12, 14 & 16

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jun 14, 2003
yep welcome to england

fvcking chavs

its in derby too, which is about 30mins from where i am right now. gives derby a good name, that girl on thursday night grabbing everything with a penis and a pulse must be from there too

and good old england eh.....now theyre earning £31,000 PA for being slappers and up the duff before they finish school. even I wont earn £31,000 when i finish Uni in 5years time as a mechanincal engineer

look at the pictures....typical english sleaze bag chavs

Jun 14, 2003
Both Jemma and Jade are still at school. Jade, now 15, is about to take four GCSEs.

holy crap 4 gcse's...........that pretty much comes close to doing jack sh!t i did that many A-levels and 13 GCSE's

with 4 gcse's i doubt they'd even consider you for a job behind a till in the supermarket

AAman

Golden Member
May 29, 2001
came back from a few years of college... 12 year old girl we used to watch for her parents when I was a freshman in high school was knocked up, I almost fell down the stairs when I saw her... 16 year old high school student got her in the complex.

of course I grew up in the barrio/ghetto/government housing project, but still

1/3 of the women in my high school did not graduate due to pregnancy

Kelemvor

Lifer
May 23, 2002
Kids are idiots but their mom has to be the biggest jackass... Kids blame the school for not telling them to not have sex... hello. That's the parent's job.

Just another example of lowlife parents not doing anything to educate their children and then blaming eveyrone else for the problems.

b0mbrman

Lifer
Jun 1, 2001
Moaning mum Julie last night insisted their school was to blame for them getting pregnant.

Grandma Julie said teachers had failed her girls by not explaining about the perils of sex early enough.

She added: ?People are saying I?m a bad mum for letting this happen but I blame the schools ? sex education for young girls should be better.

Uh...

DeeKnow

Platinum Member
Jan 28, 2002
that's what you get for spending tax-dollars on council housing for single-mothers.....

GoingUp

Lifer
Jul 31, 2002
The mom blaming the schools is a load of crap.

Her oldest daughter whos 16 already had 2 miscarraiges and an abortion. Theres no way that mother couldn't have known how sexually active her daughters were.

GoingUp

Lifer
Jul 31, 2002
I dont know whether to laugh at these total social tards or to cry at the desperate state the country must be in for people like this to exist. It did make me laugh how the mother nicely blames the school, the curriculum and everything exept herself for her daughters mishaps. Even when the 14 year old had had two miscarriages and an abortion; Mother is unaware of this? top notch parenting indeed. I really dont want to seem negative towards these people as im sure they have problems like the rest of us so i will at least give them one good point: they are a plague on society and can be viewed as little more than parasites feeding off the good hard-working, tax paying people of britain. Twats. Nuff said.

QFMFT!

Taggart

Diamond Member
Apr 23, 2001
:confused:

Does one of our English friends mind translating some of this thread??

chavs?

slappers?

up the duff? (does this mean pregnant?)

A-levels and 13 GCSE's?

Jun 14, 2003
Originally posted by: Taggart

chavs?

slappers?

A-levels and 13 GCSE's?

chavs...townies, twats, charvers, check out chavscum.co.uk

they wear tracksuit bottoms all the time, reebock classics, trousers tucked in the socks, horribly tacky bling bling rings and necklaces, huge hooped earings, drive rubbish riced cars like vauxhall nova's and ford fiesta's. usually have zero regard for the police and others, british football hooligans are pretty much comprised of chavs, and they smoke, drink, do drugs at young ages. where i live 8yr olds smoke!

up the duff = pregnant

slappers = tarts

GSCE's = are like middle schooling, yrs 7 to yrs 11 of school system (ages 11/12 up to 16/17 depending on birthdays of course) generally 11-13 taken depending on things like seperate sciences (one qualification for phys, bio, chem instead of dual award which gives you two) and any extra sunjects like latin

A-levels = yrs 12 and 13 of our school system (this is our college years ages 16-18) generally 3-4 A levels are taken

after A-levels its on to university

DivideBYZero

Lifer
May 18, 2001

chavs?

slappers?

A-levels and 13 GCSE's?

I will do you the honour:

CHAV - Council House Adult Vermin (ORIGIN CONTESTED)
This is the UK equivelant of Trailer trash, except in the UK they get free housing and money to spend on sh1t jewelery and cigarettes/crack. Often offensive and brash, they can be found present at most public order offences accross the country.

Babies for young female chav's mean quick access to housing due to 'Me 'ating me Mum coz she's a fvckin' slag'

SLAPPER
A slut. But not in a good way. Slappers are often overweight, ugly and have personal hygiene issues. Cheap 9ct Gold features prominently.

UP THE DUFF
A colloquial term meaning to be pregnant. See also, Bun in the oven.

A -LEVELS & GCSE's
GCSE's are qualifications taken at High School aged 16. A levels are advanced exams taken by brighter or more applied student between the age of 17-18, just before University.

There you go. :p

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Kill the lot of them. As a society we just can't have this level of stupidity spreading through other generations. Cut it off.

Jun 14, 2003
Originally posted by: DivideBYZero

chavs?

slappers?

A-levels and 13 GCSE's?

I will do you the honour:

CHAV - Council House Adult Vermin (ORIGIN CONTESTED)
This is the UK equivelant of Trailer trash, except in the UK they get free housing and money to spend on sh1t jewelery and cigarettes/crack. Often offensive and brash, they can be found present at most public order offences accross the country.

Babies for young female chav's mean quick access to housing due to 'Me 'ating me Mum coz she's a fvckin' slag'

SLAPPER
A slut. But not in a good way. Slappers are often overweight, ugly and have personal hygiene issues. Cheap 9ct Gold features prominently.

UP THE DUFF
A colloquial term meaning to be pregnant. See also, Bun in the oven.

A -LEVELS & GCSE's
GCSE's are qualifications taken at High School aged 16. A levels are advanced exams taken by brighter or more applied student between the age of 17-18, just before University.

There you go. :p

nice explanations.....check mine above, not as comical and abit more informative on the GCSE/ Alevel front

SagaLore

Elite Member
Dec 18, 2001
Originally posted by: imtim83
This is exactly why I hate all human beings. Thats why I will never ever consider myself part of this race for as long as I live. I am not a man or a women. I am nothing. There so many males out there, didn't say all of them, that will take advantage of anyone, it can be young or old. Same with females, but again not saying all of them. Just saying a high percent.

I refuse to be part of this race. Refuse.

I agree.

;)