Sisters all moms at ages 12, 14 & 16

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Originally posted by: KruptosAngelos
Yeah blame the school. Blame society. Blame video games. Blame EVERYONE but your own damned self. Your kids inherited your moron gene.

Yup. They got no one to blame. And schools in general (even the UK) are getting better every year about teaching sex-ed. They go out of their way to point out the pitfalls in early reproduction. I guess those girls had to learn the hard way. Intersesting the youngest didnt learn from her older sisters.
I had a class-mate who got pregnant between 6th and 7th grade. I felt no pity for her. We had already seen all the unpleasant stuff in videos since 2nd grade. She had to figure it out for herself. Hopefully she learned quick and turned into a good mom before ruining a little childs life. I think the kid is about 13 now. Scary if she inherits her moms tendancies.

On a related topic in P&N. I think auto-eroticism is very a important step in avoiding such problems.

Did anyone else get a good look at the photos? It seems they had to put out for guys to even glance at them. ;)

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
Originally posted by: Jehovah
Originally posted by: Goosemaster
Originally posted by: dderidex
All I can say is that they will never experience youth as it is meant to be experienced, and it is their loss.

Q: How is youth "meant to be experienced"?

complete and utter lack of restraint.....:D

Apparently that's exactly what happened. :p

yeah, well sucks to be them:p

youth is about repeatedly fvking up and yet still walking wawy without a scratch...

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
youth is about repeatedly fvking up and yet still walking wawy without a scratch...
Without a scratch?!?!? I should think a 12 y.o. body would be torn up by a baby ripping through it!
Unless she inheritted her moms limber body . :D

EDIT: MY NUMBER 1000 just posted!
I shall not make any new posts, just keep editing old ones. :)

P.S. I like the photo of the college slut.

Dec 28, 2001
Originally posted by: shortylickens
Without a scratch?!?!? I should think a 12 y.o. body would be torn up by a baby ripping through it!
Unless she inheritted her moms limber body . :D

EDIT: MY NUMBER 1000 just posted!
I shall not make any new posts, just keep editing old ones. :)

P.S. I like the photo of the college slut.

Considering the oldest walked away twice without a scratch, I think they deserve this. No pity for them.

LtPage1

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2004
thank god they live in england, and its not MY tax dollars thatll be wasted supporting them and their screwed up offspring.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Damn!!! If these kids are raise the same way, they might have a 4th and who know 5th generation coming soon before granny realizes she's the moron who started this whole mess.

Gurck

Banned
Mar 16, 2004
Hey, don't talk about my stepsisters that way..!! Oh, wait a sec... Nevermind...

Nov 3, 2004
Originally posted by: imtim83
This is exactly why I hate all human beings. Thats why I will never ever consider myself part of this race for as long as I live. I am not a man or a women. I am nothing. There so many males out there, didn't say all of them, that will take advantage of anyone, it can be young or old. Same with females, but again not saying all of them. Just saying a high percent.

I refuse to be part of this race. Refuse.

how old are you?

blodhi74

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2003
How should we respond?

With shock? Disgust? Sympathy? epathy?

All I can say is that they will never experience youth as it is meant to be experienced, and it is their loss.

took the words right out my mouth

thegimp03

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2004
Hahah...well these girls basically went to childhood straight to adulthood. Tough lesson for getting knocked up.

Gurck

Banned
Mar 16, 2004
Originally posted by: cjgallen
Way to go mom :roll:
Originally posted by: yokomo
Work harder millions of people are depending on your tax dollars..
Originally posted by: KruptosAngelos
Yeah blame the school. Blame society. Blame video games. Blame EVERYONE but your own damned self. Your kids inherited your moron gene.
:thumbsup: x 3
Originally posted by: NFS4
Here's a lesson to those girls: Don't let a shooter near your cooter.
Originally posted by: elbosco
Button down the hatch, cover your snatch?
:laugh: x 2

tami

Lifer
Nov 14, 2004
:shocked:

the mother should have been a little more involved in teaching sex ed to the daughters, not the schools. why is everything a school's responsibility?

the youngest sister should have picked up from her older sisters that safe sex is important. the oldest sister should have gotten the message when she had her miscarriages.

:confused:

I Saw OJ

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2004
Heres another question, whos the freakin loser who knocked up the 12 year old. The baby looks to be a few months old, so im guessing she did the deed when she was 11. They need to take the sisters, that winner who doinked the 11 year old and shoot them off into space, never to return!

seth

Deeko

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
Originally posted by: I Saw OJ
Heres another question, whos the freakin loser who knocked up the 12 year old. The baby looks to be a few months old, so im guessing she did the deed when she was 11. They need to take the sisters, that winner who doinked the 11 year old and shoot them off into space, never to return!

seth

Read the article, she's 14 now. She was 12 when she got pregnant.

I'd hit it :Q kidding, kidding!