Sister needs song identified.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
Originally posted by: LeStEr
It might not even be hi it could be high? Im not sure really

rolleye.gif
:confused: unreal.

LeStEr

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 1999
Originally posted by: pyonir
Originally posted by: LeStEr
It might not even be hi it could be high? Im not sure really

rolleye.gif
:confused: unreal.

Listen, my little sister is relaying suggestions on to me here? How am I to know if she means hi or high?

Frosty3799

Diamond Member
Nov 4, 2000
tell her to get 10 radios. then put one radio on each of your local radio stations. proceed to listen to all of the radios until she hears the song. once the song is playing, either listen for the dj to say the name, or REMEMBER MORE THAN ONE WORD

bmacd

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
or you can just call the radio station after it plays and ask what song it was.

-=bmacd=-

eakers

Lifer
Aug 14, 2000
tell her to download puretone - addicted to bass (club mix) or shakedown - at night

she'll be much happier.

*kat. <-- just feel much better at night

WombatWoman

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2000
LeStEr,

According to your profile, you were online this morning.

It is common courtesy to thank people who have made a sincere effort to answer your question, even if their efforts were in vain.

LeStEr

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 1999
I was on for a split second before work because Anand is set to my homepage. Wombat, thank you for your suggestions but none of those were the songs. The reason I did not bother to check back to this thread was because all I was getting were stupid remarks that were leading nowhere. I know the description I provided was very small but I thought that since the song was played quite frequently someone would be able to indentify it.

Nemesis77

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2001
Originally posted by: WombatWoman
Originally posted by: Nemesis77
Originally posted by: WombatWoman
OK, one more try here. I'll make it easy for you.

Sandra - Hi Hi Hi

Hey, that was MY suggestion, go find your own :p!
Sorry. Didn't know it was a contest. You win the prize. Unfortunately, the prize is LeStEr's sister. :p

LeStEr's sister? But I have no need for a sister! Just another mouth to feed!

No, wait! My suggestion was wrong, I win nothing! Yes, I win again :D! Phew, I was worried for a while....

pcmodem

Golden Member
Feb 6, 2001
Yo,
There's a Paul McCartney/Wings song called "Hi Hi Hi"...

"We're gonna get high high high in the midday sun..."

REM's "Pop Song" also says "hi hi hi" in the chorus.
-PCM

chiwawa626

Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Um please do us all a favor and call the radio station? Theyll be happy to tell you, and they deal with these things where people say "hey u know that song that goes ho ho ho?"...