Sinners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bateluer

Lifer
Jun 23, 2001
http://www.ktar.com/index.php?nid=399&sid=1262030

MADISON, Wis. (AP) - A Baraboo man was accused of repeatedly shocking a male dance instructor with a stun gun, claiming the instructor was a "sinner" who "defiles married women." A Dane County prosecutor said the suspect, 59, hastily arranged a dance lesson at the instructor's Madison home and showed up with a stun gun and sledgehammer last Friday. The criminal complaint said the man told a detective that his church does not condone touching while dancing and that he was going to scare the instructor "and tell him to leave the women alone."

The Wisconsin State Journal said the instructor told police that the suspect phoned for private dance lessons, and when he opened the door to his home, he began to shock him repeatedly in the neck with the stun gun.

So I have to conform to your church's belief system? Second, students come to the dance instructor voluntarily for lessons, he's not forcing anyone to come to him. Third, even romantic slow dancing between couples requires physical contact.

Hope he spends some time in prison for more than just assault charges.

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
Suspect in this case is little different in principle than fundamentalist Muslims who would force women to wear burqas. It sounds to me like he deserves a few good whacks in the head with a 2x4, followed by having that same stun gun used on him multiple times.

El Guaraguao

Diamond Member
May 7, 2008
This story would have been so much cooler, if the guy used a revolver, fired bullets into the ground near the dancers feet and told him to dance.

Robor

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Idiot deserves criminal and civil charges against him. Hopefully he's thrown in prison where he can learn about 'dirty dancing' of the likes he's never imagined.

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
Okay, so send him to jail, problem solved. But of course, this is all because of Christianity.

The man is clearly loony, however Christianity makes him think his lunacy is divine will and that "god" is on his side.

Christian nation Taliban in action.

Not bashing, just labeling.

I don't find any mention of him being christian in the articles. Where did you see that? He may be but why are you guys so quick to label him?

In another artlicle. http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/lo...cle_be892824-d701-5e9d-bdbe-76f95dc9e46d.html

Court Commissioner Todd Meurer decided to keep Johnson in jail another day so that mental health evaluators could tell him whether to order a competency evaluation.

Meurer said the complaint presents "a bizarre set of facts" that raises the issue of Johnson's competency.

A crazy guy in a small town doing something weird and stupid and it's making news fast.
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&num=10...man+stun+sinner+christian&fp=a048890d3c90c6fc

Last edited:

crownjules

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2005
Suspect in this case is little different in principle than fundamentalist Muslims who would force women to wear burqas. It sounds to me like he deserves a few good whacks in the head with a 2x4, followed by having that same stun gun used on him multiple times.

Read that other thread about scientists finding brain damage increases "spirituality". So whacking upside the head a few times may in fact make him worse than before.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
He was just acting out in a small way for the dance teacher how he himself had come to believe in his religion via the application of the terror of fire and brimstone and eternal condemnation to hell. The dance instructor got off really easy. The one to pity is the believer.

cwjerome

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2004
Idiot deserves criminal and civil charges against him. Hopefully he's thrown in prison where he can learn about 'dirty dancing' of the likes he's never imagined.

Damn man... dude is clearly nuts and could probably use some help. I'm all for law and order but having him raped isn't a solution.

fallout man

Golden Member
Nov 20, 2007
Damn man... dude is clearly nuts and could probably use some help. I'm all for law and order but having him raped isn't a solution.

Maybe not, but it's a step in the right direction. He's clearly shocked by other men touching things. It would be an interesting experiment in behavioral modification.

I kid, I kid!

The guy sounds like a twat.

Status
Not open for further replies.