Since the thread has slowed down, I guess it's time to announce a winner in our election for Pres

Spoooon

Lifer
Mar 3, 2000
Click on the graph icon to vote.

Let's see if we can be a good indicator for this years election...

edit: Added Browne as per Chef's post.

edited again...;)

Please remember to post something to bump this message back to the top!

Bush is the winner with 63 votes.

Gore was close with 46.

Not quite the 1000 votes I wanted, but I guess that'll have to do. ;)

Spoooon

Lifer
Mar 3, 2000
Bump...

please vote! It's not like it takes long. Let's just see what happens. And post something to keep this near the top.

Yo Ma Ma

Lifer
Jan 21, 2000
Mabye it's the term PUSA? I wasn't much interested in predicting a winner in it, until I understood you meant president :)

BTW, Harry Browne is the Libertarian candidate for president, you can read more here.

Tominator

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
I think the Nader boys are stacking the deck!;) ...If Gore is ahead, this poll will make it to the top CNN story of the day.:D

piku

Diamond Member
May 30, 2000
Everyone vote Nader! He is going to give each an every one of us our own personal space ship if he wins because he has no chance of winning! David Letterman said so!

hehe :p

jaydee

Diamond Member
May 6, 2000
Buchanan is being shut out! I'm suprised (well not really but he is a decent candidate IMO). I wish we could have done this for the GOP elections too. I bet Keyes would've won.

Warrenton

Banned
Aug 7, 2000
I already started this poll and it quickly DIED.

Bush for me... I won't vote in the poll...

I voted for Keyes in the primary. And my town, we had a count of the primary, and Keyes won. Of course he spoke here, and if you hear him speak you gotta vote for the guy. Actually there were more democrat ballots cast, but keyes got more votes the gore or bradley. That means that keyes got over 60% of the republican vote in our town.

CyberSax

Banned
Mar 12, 2000
Bush in the lead? Perhaps there's more intelligence here at forums.anandtech.com than I previously thought.

jorton

Sep 5, 2000
I voted for Keys also. I watched him on the debates and he was by far the most intelligent man on there. Made the other two look bad. to bad he?s not running I would have joined his campaign, guess I will have to go down to the bush camp and work there.

Buddha Bart

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 1999
damn... i think i need to start a private-message-spamming campaign for browne :) (christ! I'm kidding!)

bart