Since the terrorists are using "religion" as their reason for their actions against the rest of the world...

Brutuskend

Lifer
Apr 2, 2001
I for one see NO reason why the rest of the world shouldn't use those religious beliefs as a tool to COUNTER their actions.

For instance, let it be known that any terrorist captured will be feed pork in one form or another in ANY food given to them while in captivity. Let it be know that any suicide bomber's remains will be feed to swine.

I'm sure there are other things that scare these people as well, things that WILL make them think twice about carrying out the kinds of attacks against innocent civilians that they have been doing and contemplating doing. If death itself doesn't do it, then maybe doing something that will effect them AFTER death might.

Sure it's WRONG, but IMO it might be the ONLY thing that MIGHT work against these kinds of people. If they want to make all this a religious war, then use THAT as a weapon against them. In the end it might be the ONLY thing that could work to discourage them. It seems pretty obvious that NOTHING else seems to be doing the trick.

Since I myself have no strong religious leanings one way or the other, I suppose it's easy for ME to contemplate strategies such as these. But then I would never consider waging a "Holy" war in the first place. As far as I'm concerned at this stage of the game, anything is fair game in dealing with these religious zealots since they are the ones that brought religion into this in the first place.

Your thoughts?