Since I have to work tomorrow, Happy New Year ATOT...

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
I started a thread about having to work on New Year's Eve and "while" there was some response from ATOT member's, I get the feeling that not too many of us have to work, so they will have the opportunity to post here or go out and have fun IRL :( :|

So Happy New Year ATOT :beer:

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
I have to work as well...but we close at 5PM.

Have to work New Years day too. We talked to the boss...apparently we are having a contest to see who can come in with the worst hangover!

bubbadu

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2001
:beer::beer::beer: Same to you Zim ... I am sure there will be plenty of boozing in your honor :p

JC

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2000
We close at 4PM. First day back in the store since the quake :Q Got the 1st off, though :cool:

:beer: Happy New Year :beer:

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
I have to work! :D

(Let me tell you, after being unemployed for a year, I consider it a priviledge to finally be working at a good job.)

gogeeta13

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 2000
i joined new years eve 2000...i had lurked for 8 months and decided to join minutes before the ball dropped.

GroundZero

Diamond Member
Oct 17, 2002
Originally posted by: Zim Hosein
I started a thread about having to work on New Year's Eve and "while" there was some response from ATOT member's, I get the feeling that not too many of us have to work, so they will have the opportunity to post here or go out and have fun IRL :( :|

why wouldn't you have to work on new years eve?
it isn't a holliday.
have to work tomorrow and newyears day and prob the next couple weeks straight through...

Aug 16, 2001
Originally posted by: Zim Hosein

:beer::D          :music::music::music::music::music: