• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

Sims 2 Collection ?

hennessy1

Golden Member
Mar 18, 2007
Has anyone spotted a Sims 2 collection. I know there is a sims 2 deluxe. But I am looking for sims 2 and the biggest collection of the expansion packs. Sorry if Im not clear. I want to get this for my little sister this weekend so If you can quick responses are very welcomed thank you.

Kromis

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2006
Sorry, the time isn't yet right. You're just going to have to wait a bit until they make a compilation. Took a damn while for them to do that with the Sims 1

mooncancook

Platinum Member
May 28, 2003
a complete complilation would be nice, but i couldn't wait and bought all but the Pets expansion. I especially enjoy Nightlife (cars!) and Business. Try to find good deals on used copies instead.

regpfj

Golden Member
Nov 1, 2005
Originally posted by: hennessy1
I am looking for sims 2... I want to get this for my little sister.
At first, I too was ashamed to admit I liked playing "dolls" on my computer. Now I'm okay with it and I quit smoking. I don't know how the two are related, but certainly there is some connection.

Good luck collecting all the expansions. I've only got Pets, but it is loads of fun.

ASK THE COMMUNITY