SIMAP: week of 2/19/06

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

kb3edk

Jul 11, 2004
Thanks for the welcome Sid and Paul! Looks like the TeAm for SIMAP is coming together nicely. Seems like an interesting project, yes a bit more uploading and downloading than I'm used to but I think I will get some very nice production.

Just thought I would get a head start on TAS - March since my SIMAP stats still sorta count for TAS - February... ;)

I've got 9 cores on TAS (4 on SIMAP) right now although I might have to give some of these laptops a break in a few days, it's like trying to go to sleep while listening to a hairdryer :D

Insidious

Diamond Member
Oct 25, 2001
Mine live at the other end of the house.... :cool:

-Sid

uh,.... she has you convinced it is the computers making all that noise huh? :p (<- Kidding)

Fullmetal Chocobo

Moderator<br>Distributed Computing
May 13, 2003
Originally posted by: Insidious
Mine live at the other end of the house.... :cool:

-Sid

uh,.... she has you convinced it is the computers making all that noise huh? :p (<- Kidding)

Mine is across from the bedroom, but if you shut the door, you can't hear it too bad. If I turn all the fans on high, I can hear it from the other side of the house. hehehe

rise

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2004
and the TAS'ers keep rolling in :)

welcome to our simap TeAm Zensai !! :beer:

(and i'm hoping Chocobo's post here is a good harbinger :p )

petrusbroder

Elite Member
Nov 28, 2004
:music: :music: Rolling, rolling ... :music: :music:

Where is the Rock now! :D

TAS does not only roll, it rocks! :) :D ;)