silly auction items at ebay

schmedy

Golden Member
Dec 31, 1999
I got outbid on that, why did you buy the paper????? LOL stuff people sell on there.

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
anyone that happened to miss out, i have a few more of these, i'll sell them for $4 a piece.

LongCoolMother

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2001
'Up for auction is a piece of paper. I bought this new about a week ago, and decided I have no use for it. It is used, but is in good condition. There is nothing on either side. It can be used in a printer or just for regular writing or drawing. It does have a small hole in the top of it because I hung it on my wall with a tack to take the picture below. But can be easily repaired with tape. I will be willing to tape it before shipping for an extra $0.04. If you have any questions please e-mail me. '

looooool

Salvador

Diamond Member
May 19, 2001
Heh.. Did you read the part at the bottom of the auction where the seller got peeved because people were bidding $999 million on it.

PLEASE DO NOT BID ON THIS ITEM IF YOU DO NOT PLAN ON PAYING FOR IT, I HAVE SPENT THE LAST 45 MINUTES REMOVING BIDS , AND BLOCKING USERS, BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUNNY TO BID $999,999,999.99 JUST SO YOU 1ST TIME BUYERS KNOW, SELLERS DO GET CHARGED A PERCENTAGE OF THE SALE , NO MATTER IF THE BUYER PAYS OR NOT...THANKS EVERYONE & HAPPY BIDDING!

Heh.. Serves the guy right. I wouldn't loved to see him get his Ebay fee for that bid and then have to file a NPB alert to get it refunded. ;)

Sal

Jfur

Diamond Member
Jul 9, 2001
Originally posted by: Booster
4.75 for a sheet of paper? Is that guy a celebrity or anything?

no, but his feedback reveals that he bought a used Michael Jackson doll...

ABErickson

Oct 9, 1999
What's even funnier is the feedback on the guy who bought it, neosen.

Complaint : Auct. closed 0ct 15, finally heard from 0ct 24, can't pay 17 dollars -looser

Response by neosen - thanks

Salvador

Diamond Member
May 19, 2001
Complaint : Auct. closed 0ct 15, finally heard from 0ct 24, can't pay 17 dollars -looser
Just a chain of idiots here. Look at how the guy who gave a negative to the winning bidder spelled "loser". I think I'm going to be adding to my blocked bidder list this evening. ;)

Do you think this guy can afford $4.75 + .04 cents shipping for a piece of used paper?

I do like neosen's "about me" page too. ;)

Sal