• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

Sierra bundle on Humble Bundle

aigomorla

Cases and Cooling Mod PC Gaming Mod Elite Member
Super Moderator
Sep 28, 2005
not having the leisure suit larry series in the bundle is a breaker for me..

:\

JTsyo

Lifer
Nov 18, 2007
Where's Alien Legacy? That was the first video game I ever bought.

Aikouka

Lifer
Nov 27, 2001
Geometry Wars 3 is pretty good if you like twin-stick shooters. I'd buy it for that (and the other games being included) if I didn't already have it. I'll have to look into the remaining ones this time, and it certainly doesn't help that the average is already over $10.

aigomorla

Cases and Cooling Mod PC Gaming Mod Elite Member
Super Moderator
Sep 28, 2005
Have you checked admin forums in a while? Thread there for you for a couple weeks waiting.
you mean in the moderator discussion??
I dont see anything.

If its a generalized question, feel free to PM/Conversation with me.
If its in Moderator Discussion, and your the poster, feel free to pm me the link and i will get to it as soon as possible.

Blue_Max

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2011
Pity my classic Roland MT-32 was wiped out when my basement flooded! New versions of DOSbox are starting to include MUNT (a pretty good MT-32 emulator) but I believe that requires some hard-to-get ROMs or something...

For many of those Sierra games, the difference between it and Adlib/SoundBlaster FM synthesis was night & day... and glorious! <3

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C PC Games 0
C PC Games 13
C PC Games 0
C PC Games 5

ASK THE COMMUNITY