Sidney Powell’s secret intelligence contractor witness is a pro-Trump podcaster

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Obviously part of the liberal deep state agenda to suppress the free speech of a true Patriot speaking The Truth.

My God.. these Trumpers are fucking gullible beyond words.
Gullible...re-programmable meatbags. Same thing.

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
It takes a high degree of commitment to be completely insane, committed to an alternate reality that reality constantly chafes against. With the prime mover of this or that cult of altered reality stripped of power, human laziness will prevail, in my opinion. Once the joy Trump cult members take from Trump screwing reality due to power and position is taken from him, that satisfaction will disappear. It will be replaced by a constant stream of contempt from the rest of the world. It's no fun being a deplorable if you don't have the satisfaction of getting even. We can already see a shift away from Trump. Of course, my opinion. Naturally too, since we create what we fear, I am determined to try to allay your negative opinion. I just try, but I don't have to feel success. I am happy just to do my duty. I defeated the NOTHING by being defeated by it.

criminally under-rated song, amazing production going on there..

Nov 17, 2019

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Sorry, I just necroed the most recent Sidney Powell thread to post this:

So she was on trial for disbarment in Texas, but the republican judge threw the case out because of typographical errors (misnumbered exhibits) in the papers submitted by the State Bar Commission. I'm not kidding...

• Wow
Reactions: hal2kilo and iRONic

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Sorry, I just necroed the most recent Sidney Powell thread to post this:

So she was on trial for disbarment in Texas, but the republican judge threw the case out because of typographical errors (misnumbered exhibits) in the papers submitted by the State Bar Commission. I'm not kidding...

Judge says they pointed out discrepancies and gave ample time for a correction and no effort was made—not sure what happened here but it certainly stinks.

Reactions: hal2kilo